Chapter 5- Kill the Beheader

3rd Person POV

In an unknown location, men and women in suits and uniforms are gathered in a room. Two people then enter the room, Administrator Shoi and a woman.

????: "Administrator Shoi, glad to see you and your wife made it here unharmed" one of the men say

Shoi: W-wait a minute, you're the new Captain of the Imperial Guard!

Captain: That I am, but little did you know that I'm an insurgent. Alongside those with me in this room, but we are not part of the Revolutionary Army.

Shoi: An independent group? But what do you want from me and my wife?

Captain: You've proven yourself as a good man Shoi. When we create a new Empire, we'd be most thankful to have you join us.

Shoi: R-really? But what if I refuse?

Captain: We won't kill you or your wife. But you will be sent to one of many refuges that we have. Please consider joining us Administrator Shoi

Shoi looked down for a moment, contemplating what he'd say. He looked up slightly at his wife who was staying close to him. He sighed and looked towards the Captain before giving his answer.

Shoi: I'll join you...........

Captain: Excellent

Elsewhere, Alexander was in the Night Raid training yard. He was training with other weapons, like larger swords and staffs.

Alexander (mumbling): I can't always rely on my Teigu..........

Bulat: You're doing pretty good Alexander!

Alexander looked over to Bulat who was wielding some type of weighted staff.

Alexander: Thanks, I try my best

Bulat: So if you don't mind me asking, how'd you earn all those scars?

Then Alexander remembered that he wasn't wearing a shirt. That meant that Bulat and anyone who saw him in the training yard would see his scars. He placed the large sword he was training with down and gave out a sigh.

Alexander: I suppose I have to tell you all sooner or later, short to say most of these are from past fights.

Bulat: You've got a lot of them, not to mention in places where it should be fatal. I'm a bit surprised that you're still up and about Alexander

Alexander: Don't forget Bulat, I'm the son of General Marius. It's in my blood to be hard to kill

Bulat: Fair point, I think I saw your father earlier actually. What's he doing?

Alexander: I think he said he was gonna talk to Najenda. Either way, it's not really any of my-

Akame: Alexander

Alexander: Huh?

Alexander turned to see Akame standing not too far from him and Bulat. She was wearing an apron and had her hair in a ponytail.

 She was wearing an apron and had her hair in a ponytail