Chapter 48.5- A Duo of Love

Disclaimer: There are lemons in this, like two of them 

Alexander's POV

I looked outside from a window within the base. The sun was setting and by morning, the siege would enter full sway. This was finally it, the beginning of the Empire's fall, and the rise of the New Imperium. I cannot say for sure if I'll survive this siege, but I know for sure that Alpharius and the Lion shall live on.

Even with the southern campaign being the Alpha Legion and Blood Angels facing the remaining forces of the Ruinous Powers, they would win. Even if I don't make it, my sons can hopefully take charge. Regardless, the sunset looked beautiful as I looked upon it, and it soothed me. But before I could leave the window after seeing the sun set, I felt something press up against my back.

Alexander: Leone?

Leone: Yes?~

Alexander: What are you trying to do?

Leone: Get you in the mood for another round~

Alexander: Of all times- actually no, it's understandable why you'd choose this time. Given the fact that this is the most risky thing we've ever done here, I should've expected this from you

Leone: Seeing that you understand without me needing to explain, what do you say? Wanna go one more round with your lioness?~

Alexander: (sighs) You know what? Why not? Might as well do it one more time with you

Leone: That's what I like to hear!~ And I've got something to spice this up~

Alexander: Oh?

Turning around as I felt her separate from me, I saw that Leone had activated her teigu. She was in her new beast form, and I had understood what she meant when she said she was going to "spice this up" now.

Leone: "What do you think?~" she asked as she posed seductively

Alexander: "I think you and I are going to enjoy this more than we should" I replied taking my coat off

She smirked at me, carnal hunger ever present within her eyes. Tossing my coat aside, I picked her up and sat her on the table in the room. She giggled at the initiative I took, and smirked as I undid my pants. Leone had entered my room naked, and I had only just realized. So she was beyond ready for this, would've been funny to see how awkward it would've been had I refused her though.

Leone: Ah, there's that lovely sword of yours~

She eyed my pants, seeing my obvious erection that had spurred up. Leone smirked as she brushed her foot against my crotch. She rubbed her lower leg against a few times, a way of teasing me. Choosing to not let her wait any longer, I took off my pants completely alongside my underwear. She smiled before spreading her legs before me.

Leone: Come on then~ Let's see how long we can go like this~

Alexander: As you wish my lioness~

Not wanting her to wait any longer, I went up and slid my cock into her. She let out a small moan before grabbing my shoulders. I began to thrust in quite out of her, feeling her tight insides squeeze onto me. She moaned as I intensified my thrusts, and she seemed to be enjoying it more than usual.

Leone: A-ah!~ Fuck, s-so this is what it's like! I'm so glad I chose to enter beast mode for- ahhh!~

Alexander: It's made you more sensitive, hasn't it?~ What happens if I do this then?

I then cupped one of her breasts with my hand, and I felt her shiver in delight as she got tighter. I kept thrusting, breathing against her neck as she lightly bit mine. She clutched onto me while I kept thrusting, feeling myself get close to the edge. Her grip on me tightened in every sense, Leone knew what was about to happen.