Chapter 52- Akame ga Kill!

3rd Person POV

Honest was running down the corridors of the palace, well, the part of the palace that was still intact. The weapon he was banking on to win the battle had fallen. The Black Legion had been defeated, and all hope was lost for him. Yet despite this, he still thought he could escape his judgement.

Even now what remained of the palace was being flooded with soldiers as Honest was running. Yet a worm like him always had some plan to save his skin. The question is if this plan would work, if it could work, and if he'd live to find out.

Honest: Damn it! Those scum are rushing in now! If only I had Shambhala, I could've already been gone! Curses!

As Honest continued down the hallway, a certain someone had caught up to him. Despite what he originally thought, it is much harder to kill a lioness. Bullets and throwing her off a balcony is only fuel, fuel to the fire that has pissed her off.

Honest was kicked ferociously in the back, knocking the wind out of him as he screamed and was sent tumbling down the corridor.

Looking back weakly, he saw Leone, standing just a few feet away from him

Looking back weakly, he saw Leone, standing just a few feet away from him. Immediately, Honest was both shocked and scared by her return.

Honest: H-how are you still alive?! You should be dead!

Leone: You think a few bullets and a fall from a balcony is enough to kill me? I'm not sorry but I'll have to burst you bubble, Alexander made me stronger than what you thought

Honest: "Oh rot in hell you filthy bitch!" he yelled as he pulled out his gun

Honest shot at Leone, but this time was different than last time. Leone wasn't in point blank range, which meant that her instincts and reflexes could properly go into action. Her hands moved faster than Honest could keep track of as he fired. And when his gun ran empty, he was terrified to see Leone drop the very bullets he shot at her onto the ground.

 And when his gun ran empty, he was terrified to see Leone drop the very bullets he shot at her onto the ground

Honest: What..... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!

Leone: I'm the bitch who is gonna gut you and toss you over the very balcony you threw me over