Chapter 11

I crept down the stairs hold on to the railing trying to make me more quiet. They were still deep into their conversation. 

"Justin, aren't you sad your mom is....dead?" The female voice said. 

"Of course!" He defended. Wouldn't anybody be sad-more like devastated.

"Then why don't you start acting like it and grow up. Don't bring the girl here where she can get killed, take her home, let here be safe." The male voice said. 

I decided I didn't want to listen anymore so I walked down the rest of the steps normally, and they immediately stopped talking. I walked into the kitchen where they were and Justin smiled.

"Morning." He said.

"Morning." I said like I hadn't heard a thing. The male was Scooter, and the female- I have no idea. 

"Oh Kels, this is Kat, a friend of my moms." Justin said. He was topless with a pair of sweats on and  his hair was messed up. It was pretty sexy. 

"Well, we better get going." Scooter said taking Kat shoulders leading themselves out of the house. Scooter gave Justin a look I couldn't read. 

"I hate him." Justin mumbled. 

"Don't say that." I said. That was my mistake. When I was about fourteen I told my dad I hate him, and now I have no idea where he is.

"You don't understand." He said taking a seat at one of the bar stools. THAT'S WHAT YOU NEED TO TELL ME! I was thinking this through my head. I felt like screaming it at his face, but I don't know what would happen. Would he hurt me? Would he tell me? 

I sat down at the one beside of him. "Want breakfast or anything?" I asked nudging his side. 

"Yes. But put on this." He said handing me a jacket that was too big for me. "It's too distracting with you just in that shirt." 

I rolled my eyes and put it on. 

"What do you want?" I said getting up.

"Starbucks." He said smirking.

"We don't have Starbucks." I said stating the obvious.

"Exactly, that's why we're going to a Starbucks." He said.

"What?! I don't want to be followed by paparazzi." 

"It's fine, just ignore them. If you need something to wear go in the closet of the room you stayed in." He said going up to his room. I rolled my eyes nd walked back upstairs and did what he told me. How did he get all of these clothes anyway? Is he a secret drag queen or something? I dropped the subject in my mind and looked for something to wear. I grabbed some skinny jeans that had rips in them, a white flowy top, and some flats. I looked in the mirror and I still looked like a hot mess. I wiped some of the smeared make-up and through my hair in a messy bun. I look presentable, but I could look better. 

I walked down the stairs to find Justin waiting for me. 

"Finally..." He mumbled.

"Hey." I defended. "Shut up." 

He smirked. "You ready?" I nodded in response and we left. He locked the house and he made sure of that. I got into is chrome car, did you know if your car is chrome it can cause death? No, really. Justin got in on the other side, and we pulled out of the driveway and through the neighborhood.

"I'm gonna take you home after this." He said tightening his grip on the wheel.

"Okay." I said relieved. This was kind of crazy for my taste. He continued to drive in silence while I was watching all the cars go by like lightning. The paparazzi was starting to catch up and follow us.  I hid my face not wanting to cause a stir. Which would be no use considering I have to get out of the car in like two seconds. Justin parked and came around to my side. He grabbed my hand while we were starting to get swarmed by paparazzi. I still kept my head down when we entered the Starbucks. 

"I might have to call security if it doesn't die down." He whispered. We got several looks that read- 'What the fuck are you doing here?'. We ordered and waited for them to be ready. When I got my coffee, I seemed have to indulged in it too much because I burnt my tongue.

"Shit." I mumbled.

"Slow down Kels." He laughed. 

"Ha ha ha, very funny." I said as his face went serious.

"What? Justin, whats going on?" I said looking around.

"Don't move." He said with a worried look in his eyes.

A/N Feedback is really appreciated<3 :) P.S. This isn't really edited :/