Chapter 41

Chapter 41

"I-I can't do this anymore Justin," Kellie cried.

"Do what?" Justin asked intertwining their fingers, but soon after she pulled away. 

"This! Us Justin! I just can't take it anymore," She put her head down as she finally admitted it. During the whole time she was taken, the voice in the back of her head was telling her this. Only until a few days ago, Kellie started to pay attention to it. It was right, she was better off without Justin. Her life was better without Justin. Of course she couldn't escape him permanently, he was one of the worlds most talked about and famous people. 

Justin didn't quite understand. He looked back at her bowed head in sadness. This was his biggest nightmare, and it was coming true. RIght before his eyes. 

"K-Kels, don't do this to me," He whispered not wanting to believe it. 

She felt a shock of electricity go through her spine as he said her nickname. "Don't make this harder than it is," She sucked in a breath and looked up at him. 

"Why are you doing this?" He asked pleadingly.

"I have my reasons," She locked eye contact with who she thought was her lover. "I love you Justin, I really do." She confessed. 

His eyes lit up as the three words came out of her mouth. I love you. "Then why are you doing this?" He asked again wanting to say the words back, but he couldn't. 

"Do you really think I want to do this?" She said getting tears in her eyes. She refused to let them spill though. "I'm doing it for my family, my safety, me Justin. I'm doing it for me." 

Justin furrowed his eyebrows and tears welled in his tear ducts. He still didn't know her reasoning. He knew that she wasn't telling him the full story. 

"But, I-I-love you Kels. You can't leave me," He let one tear fall which broke Kellie's heart. "I-I-need you." 

'Justin," She whispered grabbing his hand. "I'm sorry." 

***********

-Justin's POV-

"Don't do that," Scooter demanded in the seat next to me. 

I stopped clenching my fist and noticed little crescent shapes on my palms. I was getting super impatient on this plane ride. The weather finally cleared up, but I'm still not sure if that was the full reason we couldn't get a flight. 

The private jet we were in was the one I flew Kellie basically everywhere with me. I could still smell her perfume, or maybe it's just in my head. 

"Scooter," My voice cracked. "How much longer until we get there?"

"Patients Justin," He said calmly.

I started to get furious. "How can you be so clam!? My girlfriend could be currently getting raped or drug or be dead for all I know! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I yelled.

"Justin! Just calm down!"

He was cut short by a loud noise that came from the back of the plane. 

"What was that?" I asked getting up and looking down the plane. 

"I don't know...I'll go check with the pilots if anything is wrong," Scooter said getting up and walking up towards the front. I lifted up the seat of my chair and grabbed the gun. I made sure it was loaded before making my way to the back. I held it firmly in front of me before getting to the little 'bedroom' compartment. I pressed my ear against the door and heard rumbling and even a bit of talking. I furrowed my eyebrows before stepping back and bringing my leg up to kick it. I felt a bit of pain rush through my leg, but I ignored it. 

"Who is-wait...Twist? Za? What the hell are you doing here?!" I said instantly feeling better. Besides Ryan and Chaz, these two are always there for me. (A.N. Blah I hated to write that lmao) 

"Surprise motherfucker!" Za piped. I laughed for a moment and then wondered why they were here.

"How the hell did you get on here?" I asked shutting the door so no one could hear. 

"We snuck on," Twist chuckled pulling out something familiar. I smirked and they seemed to catch it. 

"Aww, has little Biebs not had his weed therapy?" Za teased pulling out papers for it. 

"No not really," I laughed along. I watched them roll the joints carefully and I found myself getting excited. Yes, it is weed but it ain't meth. That would be different. They finished and handed one to me. 

"Aye, that ones extra special. You need it man," Twist said lighting his. He passed the lighter to me and then I passed it to Za. I took a puff and instantly felt relaxed. I blew out a ring of smoke and tried to enjoy this moment. 

But one question still lingered in my mind. 

"Hey," I coughed. "Why are you guys here?" 

"Well," Twist blew out the perfect ring. "Considering you're probably stressed about this whole situation, we thought we'd tag along and cheer ya up."

I smiled with the joint in my mouth. "Thanks," I said barely opening my mouth.

"And we wanna kill the bastard too," Za added.

"Looks like we're on the same page," I said coughing once again. The familiar smell started to soak into the air. 

"Hey man did you know that I love ya?" Twist said. Yup he's pretty high. But hey, I think all of are.

I laughed. "Me too bro," And for some reason I couldn't stop laughing. I noticed they both joined in and it turned into a 'high laugh fest'. 

Once my joint was alomst gone I had an idea. "We should sing a song!" I yelled a little to loud. 

"Ya man, let's sing! Ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass-"

"No you dumbass," I said cutting Za off. "ROLL, ROLL, ROLL, THE BLUNT, GENTLY WITH MY WEED, TAKE TWO PUFFS THAT'S ENOUGH, PASS THE BLUNT TO ME!" 

A/N wow. I seriously was laughing when I wrote this! BTW I didn't come up with that, this guy on youtube Idk if you know him (ThisIsACommentary)? I love him like cray, he's so funny! But I don't know why but I wanted to write Justin, Twist and Za getting high. It seemed like it would lift everyone's spirits in the sad time.

So I want to thank ya lovely fans (I have over 550 now! Amazing!) I love you so much and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! :) <3 I got an Instagram!!!! @LindzFrienz Follow me for updates and stuff! :)