Chapter 25

Chapter 25

-Justin's POV-

"Justin, you ready?" Peyton, a guy in our 'special group' asked me.

"Yeah, almost let me do something real quick." I said leaving the guys and walking into mine and Kellie's room. She sat there on the bed with her knees tucked into her chest, staring at a random place. 

"Kels..." That seemed to make her jump back into reality. She looked up at me, and I could tell she has been shedding some tears. 

"Hmm." 

I walked over to her and sat in front of her. "You okay?" 

"Honestly, I don't know..." She shook her head in confusion. 

I stared at her while she stared out the window. It was around 1 AM, and we were getting ready to leave anytime soon. I looked down at my chest seeing something that might cheer her up. "Here," I took one of the gold chains from my neck. "Keep it." I slipped the piece of jewelry around her neck letting it fall naturally. 

She pick the end of it up, that was a cross and held it in her right hand studying it. "Are you sure?" 

I nodded. "Just to remind you that I'm coming back to get it." Winking at her she gave a weak smile. 

"Justin! We gotta get going!" Anthony, once again another guy yelled. 

"Be right there!" I said turning over my shoulder. I then looked back at Kellie and she was looking nervous. She scooted closer to me put her hands on my shoulders. Her lips hovering over my just centimeters away. I stared into her deep brown eyes and she did the same. She bit her lip and then leaned in. Her lips molded into mine and I leaned into it more getting better access to her. She moved her hands up to my neck and into my hair. I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist pulling her closer. She bit my bottom lip making me want her right then and there. 

"Justin! C'mon dude!" 

I let out a groan before pulling away. "I promise I'm coming back. Don't worry." 

She nodded before giving me a quick hug. I walked away feeling kind of bad that I was just leaving her with no one to protect her. No one could even touch her anyways. We're like fifteen stories high and she wouldn't dare answer the door. 

Walking back into the room where Peyton, Anthony, Liam, and James were, they were all loading up guns or stuffing knives in secret places. Anthony tossed a gun to me and I caught it with ease. 

"You still know how to use that thing?" Liam joked picking up one for himself. He shoved it in his inside jacket pocket. 

"Why the fuck would you ask me that?" I smirked. 

"Just making sure." He put his hands up in defense. 

"You guys ready to kill that sick bastard?" Anthony asked shoving a gun in the waistband of his pants. 

"Don't even have to ask me." I said getting ancy. 

We left the hotel room, went down the elevator, and then we all went into the back parking garage. Peyton's blacked out Range Rover was hard to find considering how dark it was already outside. Once we located it I hopped in the passenger seat, Peyton in the drivers, and the rest of the boys in he back. 

"Where is he at?" James asked. 

"It said that she was at the Hilton down the road..." I said getting out my phone.