Chapter 40

Chapter 40 

-Justin's POV-

'Justin Bieber returned to his hometown Stratford for a few days, setting many fans into a frenzy. Surprisingly he did not have his misses on his arm-" I cut off Terrence Jenkins from E! News and laid my head down. We already know where Kellie is. He made that one too easy; Atlanta. I met Usher there a few years back. I still remember that day perfectly. I sang to him, I was short, I had my 'Bieber hair', I didn't have this life like I do now. Oh, how things change. 

"Justin," Scooter said knocking on my bedroom door. We were currently at my apartment in Stratford. 

"It's open," I said flatly keeping my eyes glued to the ceiling. 

"Hey," He said stepping in. "Flights to Atlanta are still not avaliable. Weather is still to bad." 

"God dammit," I muttered sitting up. "Why is he doing this?" 

"I have no idea, but what I do know is that you need to kill him." 

"That's all I can think about. Loading my gun, aiming right between his eyes, and shooting. I want to see the fucking light leave his eyes. I want to see that smirk go into a straight line. I want to see the bullet lodge in his skull. I want it in there so deep that no one can get it out. I want to see him suffer  ten times harder than me, if that's even possible. I want-"

"Justin! Calm down!" Scooter yelled. I didn't even notice how angry I got. My hands were balled in fist making my knuckles go white. 

"You just need to stop thinking just about him. He's gonna drive you crazy!" He shouted.

"He already has!" I said falling apart. My breathing started to increase and tears came to my eyes. "Scooter," I looked over to him. "What's happening to me?" 

"You're overwhelmed Justin. You need a break.." 

"I don't fucking need ANYTHING! I need KELLIE! THAT'S WHAT I FUCKING NEED!" I screamed so loud, Virginia could probably hear me. 

"Calm down Justin! You're gonna have an anxiety attack!" Scooter said whilst his face turning red. 

I looked down at my hands and let the tears fall out of my eyes. Like rain that wouldn't stop. I laid back down feeling my heart beat slow, but my mind was racing like a race car. 

"Get some rest. We're gonna leave tomorrow, plane or not." 

And with that he left slamming my door. 

-Kellie's POV-

"What do you think he's gonna do to her?" A muffled voice said. 

"I don't know dude, I don't know..." Another replied. 

My mind was fuzzy and I had a banging headache. I fluttered my eyes open and realized I was in a car. Two men driving and me in the backseat. I tried moving my arm but it was too stiff. I looked down at it and I saw another hole poked in one of my veins. Stop fucking drugging me you bastard! That's what I wanted to scream at him, but I'd figure it would be smart to keep my mouth shut. 

The windows of the car were so black I could barely see outside. 

My head snapped to the drivers seat when his phone rang. 

"Hello?" He said. "Uh..yeah she looks like she just woke up." We made eye contact in the rear view mirror. 

He chuckled. "I don't know 'bout that...yes sir...I don't really know," He paused making a left off an exit. 

I tried to hear the conversation but couldn't make out anything. 

He laughed again. "That's Atlanta for ya." 

Atlanta?!

He hung up the phone and laid it in his lap. 

"Atlanta!?" I tried yelling but my voice was scratchy and rough. I coughed but it did nothing to help. "What happened to my voice?" I asked. 

"Ahh something we gave you. Must be a side affect." 

My eyes widened. What the hell had they given me? 

I moved closer to the window of the car to see if I could see anything. I saw a few skyscrapers and parks but nothing to special. Reminded me of New York a bit. 

"Why are in Atlanta?" I asked.

"You'll find out....sooner or later."