Chapter 17 *Please read A/N*

Chapter 17

"What the hell do you mean you saw someone outside?" Justin said through gritted teeth.

"Justin, that's exactly what I mean..." I trailed off. I could see the anger and rage starting to build up inside of him. 

"How the fuck did he get there! We're twenty stories high! What was he doing?" He said gripping the ends of his hair. 

"Um, he was just standing there. Maybe looking in? I mean, I could be hallucinating." I said backing up and sitting down on the messed up bed. 

"Don't deny it. Come on, we have people following us, and you think you're hallucinating? He could've came in and hurt you!" 

"You would've saved me though..." I gave a weak smile.

"What if you were by yourself? There would be no fucking saving your weak ass." He rolled his eyes. 

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "What the fuck has gotten into you!? Ever since we landed all you have been doing is acting like a douche! I really don't appreciate you calling me a bitch and a weak ass! As much anger that is in me right now, I could fucking kick your ass! God, you're just lucky that I'm not going to get up and leave, just yet...." I said rolling my eyes mocking him. 

He swallowed and licked his lips before opening his mouth. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean it, I wasn't thinking, just all the frustration I've been holding back. It fucking eats me up..." 

"If you were sorry, you wouldn't have done it in the first place." I said walking out of the bedroom not looking at him in any way, shape, or form. I walked downstairs and decided I need fresh air. I walked over to the balcony Justin and I were last night and looked over the railing. I took a much needed big breath and sighed. 

'You don't need this. He has no respect for you, he just wants a sex partner along his journey.' My subconscious told me. I couldn't help but listen to it. Maybe I am just his sex slave. 

I soon got out of my thoughts when I heard the door open behind me. 

"You shouldn't be out here alone." He said. 

"I can do what I want." I spat refusing to look at him.

He pressed his chest against my back and wrapped his arms around my small waist. "I'm sorry. Accept it or don't, but I really am sorry." He said pressing his lips to my head.

I relaxed my head into his chest-sighing in the process. "I forgive you." 

"Really?" He asked looking down at me with light in his eyes.

I looked up at him. "Yeah." I said biting my bottom lip. 

"Don't do that." He ordered.

"Huh?" 

"Bite your lip. It does things to me." He smirked. 

I rolled my eyes and looked back at the view in front of us. "But seriously, I could kick your ass. Mamas boy is all you are." 

"Oh really?" He said backing up and spinning me around to look at him. 

"Yup." 

"Okay whatever." He said pulling me to him locking eye contact.

"It's true, now what are we doing today?" 

"I was thinking something along the lines of this." He said coming closer to me. He lips hovered over mine for awhile before locking them together. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we deepened the kiss. His grip around me got tighter as he walked me to a wall-pushing me to it. He pulled away before taking his lips to my neck. I moaned as he found my soft spot, and he continued to suck on it making a mark.