Chapter 20

Chapter 20

"Lil who?" I asked.

"Twist. Lil Twist. Why you have Justin's phone and who exactly are you?" He asked confusingly down the phone.

"Justin is in bed and I'm just a friend, who are you?"

"Well, I guess you can say I'm one of his real close friends. Yo, tell him to call me back later, gotta tell 'em something."

"You can just tell me and I'll tell him."

"None of your concern. Just tell him to ring me back." And with that, the line went dead. Okay so A) He's black, B) He's a rapper, or C) Both. I'm guessing C, but who knows. 'None of your concern' . Hell yeah it is. I mean I seriously don't even know anything.

I got up from the toilet I previously sat on and looked in the mirror. My hair looked like a mess, some makeup was smeared, and these clothes were so uncomfortable. I took a hand towel wiped the smeared makeup off and threw my hair in a pony. I walked out of the bathroom silently going over to my bag. I unzipped as quiet as possible, which I succeeded at. I pulled out a pair of stretchy shorts and a tank top. I put it on just as quiet, just about to finish doing everything I heard mumbling behind me. I turned around noticing Justin gripping the sheets and his jaw was clenching. I watched him carefully as his words became more clear.

"Ke..Kellie...d-d-don't leave m-me."

My eyes widened as what I just listened to. He started fidgeting a little bit which worried me a bit.

"Kellie?" He asked almost as if he was awake. "Kellie?" He said this sitting up a bit.

"Justin, what are you doing?" I said going over to him.

"I thought you left me..." He said grabbing my hand and pulling down to him. I grabbed the blankets and pulled them up to my mid stomach. He wrapped and arm around my waist and burried his head in my neck. He placed as kiss there as I closed my eyes. I leaned back into him and slwoly drifted to sleep.

-The Next Morning-

"Kels, wake up." Someone said shaking me. I grunted not wanting to. "Kellie, get you ass up or all do it for you." I was for sure that was Justin.

"Justiiiiiin." I whined in the pillow.

"Don't Justiiiiin me. Get up we have to go the the theater I'm performing at in a few."

I looked up from my pillow seeing Justin in a white tank and some sweats. A hat laid backwards on his head with a few chains hanging loosely around his neck. I sighed before throwing the covers out of my way and getting up. I heard a wolf-whistle behind me which caused me to give a death glare.

Justin out his hands up in defense. "It's not my fault you got a good ass." He said winking.

"Shut up." I said taking off my shirt. I didn't really care since he's seen more than that. I grabbed a loose tank similar to Justin's, skinny jeans, and a black cardigan. I also threw on a necklace and a beanie. put on a pair of Supras-the usual, and put on a YMCMB sweatshirt.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded and he put out his hand which I gladly accepted. He laced out fingers together and we exited the hotel room.

"Um, last night this dude called you." I said as we got into the elevator.

"What dude?"

"Someone named Lil Twist." I said looking at him.

His eyebrows raised then he smirked. "What did that fucker want." He chuckled.

"Um, he said he needed to tell you something, but he wouldn't tell me so he wants you to call him back." The elevator opened and Kenny and few more guards met up with us.