Chapter 37

Chapter 37

-Kellie's POV-

Thumping in my head is all I could hear. It was like my heart was beating in my brain. My eyes fluttered open and I could barely make out anything. A light in the corner (I think), dark small space, I tried moving my hands but they were tied up.

My eyes slowly started to close again and I couldn't stop them. 

"Hello Kellie." 

I jerked my head around and saw a man standing there with a smirk on his face. Stumbling backwards I fell on my ass. 

"Wh-who a-are-y-you?" I stuttered out trying to get up.

"A friend of Justin's." His smirk was still present. 

"What do you want?" I said finally regaining my posture backing up away from him. 

"I'm not going to bite. Come here." He motioned his hand. I shook my head and looked around to see if there was anything to defend myself. Nothing. Crap. 

"We can make this easy you know," His face fell flat. "I recommend you come with me or," He paused once again, this time pulling out a knife. "We can manage something else."

My eyes widened as I looked for the nearest window. He noticed my quick gaze and he now looked angry. I glanced at the window again and made a run for it. I reached the window but was forced back by the guy. I screamed and kicked in every direction possible. 

"Shut up bitch." He growled in my ear and then I soon felt a pain in my side. He threw me on the ground, I felt lifeless. I looked at my pained side and saw that he had stabbed me. The tears came out of my eyes uncontrollably. I backed away on all fours as fast as possible. I somehow reached the bathroom, but he was still coming after me. 

I soon stopped moving knowing it wasn't going to help. "Please.." I pleaded, pain in my voice. He stopped and got down on his knees in front of me. His fingers brushed my chin and turned me to face him. His green eyes pierced into mine. He soon let go of my face not saying anything, but he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a brown cylinder. 

"What is that?" I asked having a feeling it was something bad. He then reached in his front pocket and there was a lighter. His lit the stick and took a puff of it. His eyes rolled back in was seemed like relief. He then passed it to me. 

"Smoke it." He demanded grabbing the knife from nearby. 

I reached for it clutching my side trying to spare as much blood as possible. I could tell i wasn't a cigarette. It was marijuana. My nose scrunched up at the stinch. I looked up at him and he looked more than unsatisfied. 

"Put it in your damn mouth or I will shove this knife down your throat." He growled bringing the knife closer to me. I quickly put it my mouth and inhaled, then slowly exhaled. I coughed over and over at the substance in my lungs. 

"Good girl."

I soon started to feel dizzy. I put down the joint but it was soon back in mouth by him. I tried to spit it out but he hailed in place forcing me to inhale it. 

Then as if the world ended, everything went black. 

My eyes darted open at the vivid flashback. Everything in the room became clear now, I was in a small room, the light in the corner was actually a cigar-maybe- and I was tied up by my hands and feet. 

"Kellie, you're finally awake." A male voice said. It sounded familiar. 

I didn't say anything just looked around in the dark. All of a sudden, the lights turned on. There was five men staring at me. I then saw Delgotta. My breathing hitched as he walked closer.

"Hi." He smiled. 

I kept my mouth shut and just stared at him. 

His eyebrows furrowed. "Aww, come on. Don't be like that. I'm not gonna hurt you."

I chuckled. "I would beg to differ." I finally spoke. 

His mouth turned up in a small smile. "Boys, I want to speak to her alone." With that being said, the others scurried out of the room. 

"Can you untie me? I'm pretty sure if i even tried, I couldn't get out of here." 

He laughed. "Sure, why not." He untied both of the tight knots. 

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked already knowing the answer. 

"Justin." He plainly said. 

"What about Justin?" 

"It's just, ever since you cam into his life...he's just different." 

-Justin's POV-

'Stratford.' 

"Ugh.." I said gripping my hair. 

"What is it?" Scooter asked. 

"My subconscious keeps saying Stratford over and over and over. It's making me fucking insane." 

"Wait-Stratford?" He questioned. 

"Yeah, why?" 

"Justin, beginning, Stratford." 

A/N O_O ^_^ Whoa who knows where she is?! I do! lol  I have to make this short, but I have an exam tomorrow -.- Wish me luck. 

Comment/Vote :)