Chapter 7

Chapter 7

~Justin's POV~

"Go faster. Harder!" He screamed at me. I punched the bag as hard as I could. I could feel the sweat coming off of my face and down to the floor. I punched it one more time until he grabbed it to make it stop.

"That's it Justin. Release all your anger. It's good for you." He said rubbing my shoulders loosening my muscles. I sighed as I was calming down. I looked up at my mom and Scooter in the window over looking our secret gym. Scooter was trying to calm her, not a surprise. Ever since I was sucked into this new life, my mom has been a nervous wreck. So has my grandparents, Chaz, Ryan. Everyone. 

"So, who is this mystery girl?" He said in his cold voice. It seriously sent chills down my back. 

"Why do you want to know?" I snapped throwing his hands off me. I walked over to the pull-up section and jumped doing as many as I could.

"Justin. I don't like secrets." He said standing in front of me. I continued to do the pull ups until my arms got so weak I fell to the mat. 

"Don't mess with me." He said. My phone started ringing and before I could scramble up and get it, he beat me to it. He looked at the caller id and smirked. He turned it around and showed me. Kellie. 

"Nobody? Don't play games with me. You know what I'm capable of." He said throwing my phone against the wall and leaving. I hit my head against the mat and groaned. I looked around and finally got up. I went over to my phone, and picked it up. Not working. The screen of my iPhone was cracked, so was the back, and the back has almost popped off too. I threw it on the ground in anger and grabbed my things and walked out of the gym. I put on my shades, and walked to my car.

"Justin! Honey wait." My mother said coming up behind me. "What happened?" She said looking at me with pleading eyes. I looked down at her and started from the begininng. 

"And so I threw my phone and I now, I'm talking to you." I said adjusting my hat.

'Justin, every things gonna be okay. Just please, don't mess anything up." She said hugging me. I hugged her back and ran my fingers through her hair. 

"I promise mom." I said kissing her on the head.

~Kellie's POV~

"KELLIE! YOU'RE FREAKING DATING JUSTIN BIEBER." Anna screamed, and I mean screamed into the phone.

"I'm not dating him! He just took me to eat!" I defended. I really wasn't dating him. According to his fans and paparazzi, I was, but I'm not!

"Okay, whatever. I could totally see you guys as a couple! Oh my God! It's fate!" She squealed.