Chapter 16

Woo! Two chapters in one day! :) I'm on a roooolllllll<3 :) Enjoy!

****************

Chapter 16

Justin's POV

"I have no idea." I said backing up from her to give her space. "Stay in here. I don't want you to get hurt."

She nodded at me, while I opened and then closed the bathroom door. I went to my closet on the other side of the room and grabbed the box in the back corner. I put in the lock combination and pulled out the gun. I made sure it was loaded and then I head off to where the bang was.

I walked down the hallway, hearing something or someone messing with something. I started to walk slower not wanting to make any loud noises. I flicked the barrel making it ready to shoot as I turned the corner.

"Who are you! What- Wait, Ryan? Chaz?" I said furrowing my eyebrows together.

"Jeez, put that thing down. We're just visiting." Ryan said grabbing a water from the fridge.

"Sorry." I said laying the gun down on the bar. "How'd you get in? You don't have a key."

"Oh yeah we do. Remember you gave one to Chaz last year."

I tried to remember that, but I couldn't.

'Just play along and get them out.'

"Oh yeah, I remember now. So, what are you guys doing here anyways?" I asked sitting down beside Chaz.

"Why are you shirtless?" Chaz joked. They started to laugh and I rolled my eyes.

''No really, why?"

"We saw on the news that you were here with some girl. We just mainly wanted to see you since we haven't in ages." Ryan said talking a big gulp of water.

"Okay, well I guess it is nice to see you." I smiled.

"So, are you uh, still going your 'business' type stuff?" Chaz said as everything went quite.

'In your business once again.'

"None of your business, why does everyone have to be in my business. It's mine for a reason. Just like that bitch, always asking questions. I just wish everyone would shut the fuck up." I rolled my eyes slamming a fist down at the counter.

"Whoa bro, just chill you don't have to answer if you don't want too. Just friends seeing if you're okay." Ryan said. "Don't call whoever your talking about a bitch. Especially if it's a girl, that's just rude."

"Whatever." I mumbled.

"Well, we're gonna go now. Thanks for having us. Talk to you maybe tomorrow?" Ryan said putting his jacket on.

"Yeah, that sounds like a plan." I smiled as they left into the elevator.

Kellie's POV

Can't believe he called me a bitch once again. I rolled my eyes and went back up to his room as quiet as possible. What was his 'business' anyway? Who were those two dudes he was talking to? Too many questions ran through my mind as I paced back and forth biting my pinkie nail in the process.

A few minutes later, I heard him coming up the stairs. Or I was hoping that was him.

"Hey." Justin said coming in. "I thought I told you to stay in the bathroom?" He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Got bored." I said looking up at him.

He rolled his eyes.

"Who was that? Downstairs?"

"My best friends Ryan and Chaz. They decided to come visit, since it's been forever." He said looking at my hands. "Stop biting your nails. Hard habit to break."

I nodded knowing he was right. A silence fell between us, as we looked each other in the eyes. Not making any movement, just staring. He started to come closer to me and my breathe hitched.

"You know, I think we were doing something before we were interrupted." He lowered his voice in his sexy, seductive voice.

"Like what?" I whispered back getting kind of excited.

"I don't know, but I think we should finish what we started. Right here." He said tugging at the waistband of my pants. He pressed his lips against my neck finding my sensitive spot.

"Mmm." I breathed out. He started slowly backing us up where the back of my knees hit the bed. I fell back with him slowly crawling on top of me. He hungrily put his lips on mine running his tongue across my bottom lip begging for entrance. I tell you one thing, he was one hell of a kisser. I pulled his head closer to me deepening the kiss.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked pulling away looking at me with hesitant eyes.

"I don't know, are you?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Fuck yeah." He smirked and I did with him. I pulled him back down to me as his hands ran up inside my shirt. His touch was toxic, I couldn't get enough. His slowly took off my shirt leaving me in my bra and sweats. He trailed kisses down my neck again and I couldn't help but moan.

"Justin, stop the fucking teasing." I ordered, just wanting him right then and there.

"Whatever you say." He smirked.

About an hour later, he collapsed on top of me as I dug my nails into his back. He put his head in the crook of my sweaty neck. His forehead was sweaty too, which made it more cool against the air. He breathe in and out trying to regain his natural breathing rhythm. I put my hands in his hair running them up and down his scalp. He finally regained his original composer and rolled off of me.

"Well, your not a virgin, that's for damn sure." He breathed out.

"Told you." I looked over at him smiling.

He looked at me too and smiled. "How was it?"

"Okay." I said wanting to tip him over the edge.

"Okay? What the fuck does that mean?"

"I'm just kidding. It was amazing." I whispered the last part.

"That's what I thought." He raised his eyebrows.

"What does this mean we are?" I asked.

"I though you didn't like me."

"If I didn't like you, we wouldn't have done what we just did idiot." I rolled my eyes.

He smiled and chuckled. "Ask me in the morning. Get some sleep, you need it."

I nodded and he pulled me closer where my head was laying on his chest. Damn, when sex is that good, you get tired. I closed my eyes immediately going to sleep.

Thump.

"Hmm." I mumbled. What was that?

Thump.

I fluttered my eyes open and I almost pissed myself. There was a black figure standing outside the balcony. My mouth flew open but then I quickly shut my eyes not wanting to look at him. Justin's breathing calmed me down a little bit. His steady rhythm was calming in fact. Just pretend like he's not there. I wrapped my arms around him holding him tighter to me. And before I knew it, I was back asleep.

-The Next Morning-

"Damn Kels, look what you did to my back." He said looking over his shoulder in the mirror in his room. I looked down and started to blush. "Hey, don't be embarrassed. That means it was done right." He winked tipping my head up with his index finger.

I gave a weak smile before looking back down.

"Kels, what's wrong. Ever since we woke up, it's looked like you've seen a ghost or something."

"Okay, don't blow up, please."

"What's going on?" He said looking deep into my eyes.

"I saw someone outside on the balcony last night."

A/N Feedback is really Appreciated<3 :)