Chapter 8

-Justin's POV-

'Justin, wake up. You're gonna be fine.' He whispered. 

'How do you know?' I said looking into a bright light, slightly closing my eyes, to block out the light.

'Because, I'm here. I'm always here for you. I'm always here for everyone.' 

I furrowed my eyebrows. Knowing only one person is always here for anybody on planet Earth. God. 'God?' I asked staring into what seemed like nothing.

I jolted up from what must have been a dream. My vision was blurred, but it soon came to be normal. I was in a dark room. A light at the far right corner. It wasn't that big of a room, it's probably a cell. There was a piece of cloth wrapped around my head and into my mouth. There were ropes combining my hands together behind my back. My feet weren't tied up-surprisingly. I couldn't see my legs in front of me. I started to squirm to see if I could get loose. Nothing. Just the rope cutting deeper and deeper into my skin. I spit out the cloth hoping that might help. I could finally breathe out of my mouth now. I tried to look around for anything sharp in the pitch black darkness. I decided to use my feet to scan the area. I started moving my feet in different directions to feel. I did this for a couple more minutes and I heard what sounded like scissors. That's swag. 

I pulled my feet closer to me with the thing under my right foot. I pulled my knees to my chest until it was touching my thigh. I moved to where my hands could grab it. I had a little bit of trouble to grab it because of the lighting. I looped my ring finger in the hole and turned it around and opened the scissors. I lined them up with the rope and started to slide them up and down. He must think I'm an idiot to think I don't know how to this. I mean he did teach me himself. He's the idiot. 

I continued cutting until I heard an ear piercing scream. Kellie. I panicked to get out of there quick. The light from the room disappeared out a door. Wait, there was someone in here the whole time? Well, he's dumb. The dude was probably asleep. I'm just surrounded around idiots now aren't I? I cut faster and faster until I was free! That's swaggy. I removed the cloth around my neck and scrambled to where the guy was sitting to inspect the area. I found a gun and a knife. Perfect. I picked them up and stuffed the gun in my pocket and the knife in my sock. I went against the wall to find the door. And I did. I opened it and heard that same scream again.

I hurried along the corridors going closer and closer to where she was. I turned a corner and soon went behind the wall again. A guy was standing in front of the door where Kellie must be. It would be kind of hard to have a sneak attack when I'm going straight towards him. I looked around for anything that could draw him in to me. Nothing. I grabbed my knife and slid it across the floor. Just inches away from me. I heard footsteps coming towards it, and before I knew it he was right in front of me. Except his back was to my face. I grabbed his neck a popped it to where it would knock him out. I grabbed the knife from the floor and studied him.

"Sucker." I chuckled out. I ran to the door and kicked it open to find Kellie. Looking mortified.