Chapter 47

Chapter 47

-Justin's POV-

- Two Weeks Later -

Two weeks. Two weeks I've been able to hide the fact that Delgotta was alive. Two weeks  and Liam and Anthony still haven't found the bastard. In two weeks Kellie has been recieving names; Collin Farris, Nathan Kidman, Landon Shaw, etc. They're all apart of that list. That damn list. Yes, I did go after them and tried to kill them, so I can see how they might be pissed at me, but what are they doing sending there names to her? She doesn't even know them. 

"Justin?" 

"What?" I replied to Kellie. She stood on the doorframe with her arms crossed over her chest. 

"Are you alright? I mean, you've been acting weird," She furrowed her eyebrows. 

I sat down my phone and locked her gaze. "You know what, no I'm not okay. I'm fucking sick of all of this!" I said raising my voice. 

"Then the hell is wrong!" She yelled back coming over to me. 

"It's nothing."

"What the fuck Justin! Youjust sais two seconds ago that something was wrong and now you're saying it's nothing? Make up your fucking mind," She said. 

"I-I can't tell you okay," I said. 

She huffed. "Of course," She slightly shook her head. "You know what, when you're done keeping everything from me, maybe I can trust you fully," She said grabbing her bag.

"What the hell does that mean?" I said grabbing her arm forcing her to look at me. 

"Justin, I can't trust you, I can't keep doing this if you keep everything from me," Tears started to brim in her eyes. 

"Are you-" 

"Breaking up with you? No, but I think we need a break. Now let go of me," She spat ripping out of  my grip. I froze in shock. No, no, no, this can't be happening. 

"Kellie no-"

"Call me when you decide to stop hiding everything from me," She rolled her eyes and she started walking towards the door. 

Here goes nothing. "Delgotta isn't dead!" 

She stopped walking and turned around. Her mouth was open in shock. "W-What?" 

I put my head down and closed my eyes for a brief second. I started to nod slowly and I looked back up to her. "I'm sorry, I shouldv'e told you-"

"Take me home," She interupted . 

"What?" 

"Take. Me. Home." 

"But-"

"Please, Justin. Just do it," She pleaded. I was so confused. I'd figure now that she knows, she would you know - want to be safe. 

I grabbed one of my car keys and it ended up being my Range Rover. She walked out of my house first and I followed. We got to the car and I started the engine. The whole car ride was silent. I wanted to speak, but I knew I couldn't. I heard faint sniffles from the passenger seat. I knew she wasn't okay and that pained me. Once we made it to her house I noticed her there were a few cars parked in their driveway. 

"Kels-" She got out without a word and slammed the door. I don' care how expensive this car is, nothing is worth as much as her. I sat there for a mintue just to see if she would turn around and say something. 

Nope. Nothing.

-Kellie's POV-

"Kels? Is that you?" My mom said from the kitchen.

"Yeah..." I barely choked out. Instead of seeing who was here I ran up to my room which I've dearly missed. These past two weeks I've been with Justin the whole time. I've slept in my bed not once in weeks. When I got into my room and threw my bag across the room and collasped on my bed. And that's when it started. Literally streams were coming out of my tearducts. 

"Kellie?" My mom said then knocked on my door twice. I didn't answer because I knew she would come in anyways. My guess was right and I heard the door click open. "Sweetie, are you okay?" 

"DoIwukakey?" I said into my pilliow. 

"What?" 

I sat up quickly. "Do I look okay?" I spat putting my head back down. 

"Kels, wanna tell me what happened?" She started to rub my back which made me relax a bit. I shook my head just wanting to sleep. "What did Justin do?" 

"I don't want to talk about it," I said rolling on my side finding it difficult to breathe with my head stuck into masses of fabric. 

"Okay, I'll let you sleep then. Want your TV on?" She asked. Just by the look in her eyes I knew she was scared, worried, confused, and happy. I nodded in responce. She turned it to Disney Channel knowing that I will watch that anytime.  "By the way, Zander, Anna, and his friend is downstairs if you want to come talk to them..."

"What happened to 'I'll let you sleep?' " I smiled slightly. She rolled her eyes and got up from my bed. She turned my light off and closed my door. I then took off my jeans and got under my blankets. I could go to sleep right then and there but I just can't with everything on my mind. Delgotta - should I say, Deldouchebag - these names I keep recieving, and Justin. I don't know what I did earlier but I grew a big ass pair of balls. I have no idea what pushed me to do that, but I just did. 

"I think we need a break." 

Yes, that was true but I don't want to lose him either. Did I love him? I have no idea. A part of me says yes, I do, but the other is saying; 'How can you love someone you barely have trust for?'. I really do want to love him, but I don't think I can.

Can I?

A/N So heyyyya :) I needed them to fight so don't hate me lol What do you think of there argument? Would you get tired of being constantly lied to? Or would you put up with it? I can finally confirm, there is only 1 more chapter left!!!! OMGGGGGGG I'M CRYING! You have noooo idea how much this story and you guys have changed my life.

(by the way, please don't advertise your stories on mine or even others peoples stroies. it's rude in my opinion) 

So byeeee I love you my loveliessss!!! <3 :) <3