Chapter 38

Chapter 38

-Kellie's POV-

Feeling arms wrap around my waist, I smiled. Turning around I looked up and saw Justin. He smiled back, lust filling his eyes. 

'You're okay," I whispered hugging him back inhaling his scent.

"You are too," I could sense the smile on his face. I looked up and I was right, but it soon faded slowly. 

"What's wrong?" I asked stepping away. A creepy smirk grew on his face and he pulled me back to him. I watched his face carefully and it soon started to look like it was getting blury. "Justin?" I asked worridly. 

It was soon clear, and it wasn't him. 

"Delgotta?" 

"Wake up sunshine!" I snapped back into reality as a light was turned on. My head felt heavy as did my eyelids. 

"What happened?" I asked while yawning? "Justin?" 

"Damn, did we give her to much?" A man said. Too much of what? Where is Justin?

"I don't know maybe," Another said, the two then walked into the room. 

"Good morning Kellie." One smiled. It then clicked that I was still kidnapped. 

"What happened? I remember talking to that bastard and then nothing else." I said sitting up. I noticed I was in a room of what must have been in a house. 

"Well...you kinda tried to kill him so we gave you suff to calm you down." 

"What stuff?" 

"Gos you ask a lot of questions," The younger one said. 

"What stuff?" I demanded wanting to know. 

He sighed. "We might have gave you a little dose of heroin.." 

My mouth fell open. "You did not!" I yelled.

He laughed. "Yeah I know," He was still laughing. "It was just some nerve medicine." 

"From a needle?!" I said panicking. What if they were dirty needles? What if they're lying to me? What if it was like bleach or something?! 

"Yeah." 

I looked down on my right arm and then left. I saw the little puncture and cringed. It was bruised and swallon a bit. I then looked back at the two. 

"What do you want?" I said trying to fight the tears coming to my eyes. 

They just stared at me. Blank expression. 

"You don't even know do you? I bet that pussy Delgotta doesn't even know. It's pathetic," I rolled my eyes. Both sets of dark eyes stared at me like I stuttered. Well, I didn't. 

"Boys! Breakfast is ready!" A voice from outside of the room yelled. 

"You can join us if you want," One said as they stumbled out of the room. I watched the two morons leave and shut the door. My eyes darted to the nearst window. I jumped out of the small twin bed and over to it. It was nailed shut. Fuck.