Chapter 10

I stare at the TV in a trance. The TV goes blank after about ten seconds of the horrific sight. I looked back at Justin, who's mouth was wide open-quivering, and his eyes about to overflow with tears. 

"Justin..." I whispered slowly. 

"Mom!" He screamed at the TV running his fingers through his hair. "Mom...." He said starting to breakdown.

"Justin, wai-" 

Before I could finish he grabbed a vase of flowers to my surprise he through them at the floor. Water  and glass went everywhere.

"Justin!!" I said trying to reach him before he throws something at the wall. Mainly because his walls were glass.

He grabbed his phone and through it at the TV. The TV didn't budge, but his phone shattered.

"Justin! Stop!" I said which got his attention. He gulped and went the opposite direction up the stairs. Just as he left his eyes caught mine in a quick stare. I didn't go straight after him thinking he would want some time alone. I adjusted his shirt and went over to his phone. I picked it up and the front was fine, just a lot of scratches, and the back was shattered. I clicked the home button on the iPhone and the picture was of me. I smiled at the picture remembering that. He took it at the restaurant. I put in the password-he told me, I'm not some kind of stalker- and the screen clicked open. I know this could be called snooping, but I need answers. I scrolled through at few pictures and found one of Justin and that guy. I furrowed my eyebrows, and sent it to my phone. 

I decided to go upstairs and check on him. I put his phone back to normal, and walked up the stairs. His phone was secured tightly in my hand, and it was shaking at the same time. I walked into his room and he was in the floor crying.

"Justin." I said sitting in front of him on my knees. I sat the phone beside him and he looked up.

"Thanks." He croaked out. His face was puffy and his eyes were tear stained. 

"Justin?" 

"What?" He asked me locking his brown eyes with mine.

"Who are you?" I said getting teary-eyed. He's fucking with my emotions in a indescribable way. 

"Kels, don't cry. If I could tell you, I promise I would. Put I can't. You have to trust me that you're gonna be fine." He said taking my hand.

"Justin, I want you to be okay. I know you can't tell me, but you need too sometimes." I said wiping a tear from my face.

'Kellie." He said coming closer, and putting his hand on my face. I could still tell there was going to be pain in his eyes from just seeing his mom get murdered in front of him. He leaned in and kissed the tear away, and moved to my lips. I grabbed the somewhat collar of his shirt and pulled him as close as possible. He started to leave a trail of kisses down my jawline and neck, making me slightly moan. He picked me up bridal style and walked a short distance to the bed. He laid me down slightly and continued to kiss me. He tugged with the bottom of my shirt and his fingers sent chills up and down my body. 

"Justin." I gulped looking at him.

"What. You alright?" He asked. I nodded and moved away from him.

"I'm fine, just bad thoughts." I lied. Well part of it was true, but a majority of it was, I didn't want to not knowing hardly anything about him. 

"Okay." He sounded a little disappointed. Is that his way of feeling better? Sex? I got up from the bed to leave but his hand grabbed my arm.

"Stay, please. I need to know your safe." He said. I thought about it for a second. He knows how to defend himself and others, I don't. Hmm.

"Fine." I said giving in. A smirk appeared on his face as I crawled into the bed. He started to pull his shirt over his head but stopped.

"Do you mind?" He said.

I blushed and put the blanket over my head. I heard him undo his buckle and his pants fall to the floor. Dear God, please let his underwear be on when I take this sheet off.

"Okay, you can look now." I heard him joke.

I took the blanket off and my mouth started to water. His perfectly toned stomach and his muscles, was starting to turn me on. Maybe I should have took that offer. He climbed in on the opposite side of me. I grabbed the blankets tightly and closed my eyes. A few moments later an arm wrapped around my waist. I didn't care though. I was safe, for now.

The next morning I woke up to screaming downstairs. There were two voices that were screaming, and another trying to calm the others down. I moved out of the covers and went towards the hallway.

"Justin! You can't just take the girl to your house!" 

"I brought her to a restaurant! Why can't I bring her to MY house!?" He said.

"You're different than other celebrites. You have to realize who you are, not as a celebrity." Another voice said. A female voice may I add.

"I know." Justin mumbled. I now sat on the top step listening to the conversation.

"Just do't screw this up. You don't want her to end you like Pattie." 

A/N Feedback Appreciated<3 ;)