Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Shit. I'm screwed. 

My mouth hung open slightly and my eyes gazed up at furious Justin. His jaw was clenched and his eyes looked the darkest I've ever seen them. His arms then left my body pushing me away slightly. 

I sat up a bit to say something. "Justin-"

"-How did you fucking find out?" He was now fuming as he stood up. 

I wanted to say something but I couldn't. This emotion fell over my entire body as if I had betrayed him.  I put my head down in shame. 

"Kellie, answer me. Now." He said through gritted teeth. 

I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I can't rat out Zander. I felt the bed shift as he got back on it. He grabbed my arm and jerked me up to look at him. I will admit it hurt a bit. 

"Tell me." He demanded once again as his grip got tighter. 

"I-I over hea-heard-y-you-t-talking ab-about-him." I stuttered out trying to not let the pain get to me. His face relaxed a bit but he didn't look convinced. 

"Kellie, I don't like to be lied to." He said loosening my arm a bit. 

"I'm not." I said getting my voice back.

"Yes, you are," He tightened it back. "Now fucking tell me." 

I closed my eyes briefly and opened my mouth. "It was, Zander." I said just above a whisper. His eyes widened and he let go of my arm. He stood up and grabbed a jacket.

"Where are you going?" I asked with tears starting to come up.

"Away from you." He spat not even looking back at me. I felt my heart breaking. He turned the corner and the only thing I could hear was footsteps. Feeling a tear rolling down my cheek I didn't bother to wipe it away. More and more came until I was completely sobbing in the pillow. 

One minute we were fine and I say something and now were miles apart probably. What does him leaving mean? Are we done? I now he has some spells every once and a while but I've never seen him like this. What is the big deal about me knowing his name anyways? It gets kind of annoying just say 'him'. 

Where did he go anyways? He left me in this house. By myself. It wouldn't be a big deal if he didn't have that 'job' of his, but he does so anything can happen. 

Jumping off the bed I wiped away the stained tears on my face. I walked over to the door and shut it, then locked it. Walking over to my suitcase I pulled on a pair of sweatpants and a jacket feeling a little cold. Sitting on the edge of the bed I began thinking about what he'll do to Zander. Will he kill him? He can't. Even though he was pissing me off, that doesn't mean my boyfriend can kill my best friend of fifteen plus years. 

What a way to spend my birthday! 

I turned abruptly as I heard a bang. 

"Justin?" I called out. 

Nothing. 

My heartbeat started to go faster. I looked around for any sign of anyone, but I saw nothing. Getting up I walked to the bathroom. Have you ever have that feeling when you think someone is watching you? Yeah I'm feeling that. A lot. Looking in the mirror I noticed how awful make face looked. Mascara was smeared all over my eyes, foundation streaks, and trails of tears. Grabbing a small towel I ran it under water. Looking down, it was drenched. I shut the water off and began wiping the makeup off. Once I was done I threw the towel in the sink in frustration.

I then heard another bang. 

"Hello?" I asked peeping out from the bathroom door. 

"Hello Kellie."

-Justin's POV-

"Twist, you don't understand man." I said in the phone in frustration. 

"Bro you gotta chill. Who the fuck cares if she knows his name. It ain't like she's gonna tell everyone. I swear dude, sometimes you need to go to anger management." Twist said. 

"Thanks, means a lot." I said with sarcasm dripping off every word. 

"Yo, I gotta go. I'll call you later." 

"Okay, bye." I pressed the red end button and got up from the sand. Shoving the phone in my pocket I started walking back to the house. Maybe he was right. I just overreact too much.

'Cause your a dumbfuck.' 

I rolled my eyes. Stupid bastard. Get out of my head. 

Finally getting to the front door I unlocked it and walked in. Taking off my jacket I threw it on the couch. I need to apologize to her. For everything from yelling to hurting her. Running up the steps I notcied it was too quiet. 

"Kellie?" I asked walking in our room. Nothing. I started to panic. "Kellie?!" 

Running to the bathroom I saw nothing. She wasn't downstairs, because I most likely would have seen her. 

"Kellie?!" I yelled once again. Nothing. Fuck. Looking around I noticed something on the floor. It was a note that said Justin. 

Walking over to pick it up I froze. It was written in blood. 

A/N GIMME GIMME MORE GIMME GIMME GIMME MORE GIMME GIMME MORE! THE CENTER OF ATTENTION- okay I'll stop. So did ya'll see the #thatPOWER video?!?!?!?! OMIGOSH! It was so cool! Honestly I don't get why people are like 'I wish Justin was in it more.' BUT GUYS! It's will.i.am's video, not Justin's. It want that fucking box thing where Justin just appears.

ps. WHAT THE FREAK HAPPENED TO KELLIE? Comment/Vote