Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You are just a stupid girl, why should I leave you to be pretty?"

"Austin, you said you....loved me." I said with tears streaming down my cheeks.

He let out a chuckle. "Love? You? You gotta be kidding me!" He walked closer to me, backing me up against the wall. He raised a hand and punched me in the stomach.

"No! No!" 

"No!" I yelled while sitting up. Bad dream. "Ow" I said looking at my shoulder. There were a few stitches. What?

"Be careful with that arm." I saw Justin sitting beside a table in front of me. "Don't wanna rip those out." He said pointing to my shoulder. I gave him a questionable look.

"W-What happened?" I stuttered out letting my head hit against the pillow. "Ow." I said, wanting him to hear it.

He giggled. "You got shot, what does it look it."

"Rude." 

"Sorry, but yeah. I thought I saved you, he was trying to hit me, but you got hit in the process." He said. Those brown eyes were actually beautiful in person. I almost got lost in them, until somebody walked in. Screaming. 

"What the hell happened!"

"Scooter calm down! She's fine. You are fine... right?"

"I could be better." I said looking in between the two of them I've seen him before. Oh! That was his manager. Justin gave me a look to cover for him. "But I'm not dead so,..." I said fake smiling.

"What is wrong with you?" Scooter asked. "All you do is cause trouble! You know what he is capable of." Who was he?

"I'm sorry, I'm confused." I said.

Justin sat there and remained silent, while Scooter, kept rambling on about somebody. I looked around the room I was in. Big king bed I was in. Small kitchenette, bathroom. We were in a hotel, but I didn't know which one. There a more than a million, in LA. My thoughts were interrupted by Justin throwing his hands in the air.

"Scooter I get it! I am trouble, would you just LEAVE!!!" 

Scooter was a little taken back, from Justin's outbreak. He huffed and left the room. I sat there staring at Justin, while his hands that were in fist, but slowly started to release. He stared back at me cautiously. His eyes with anger, started to look more, him. They weren't filled with that devil looking stare, that he had yesterday and two minutes ago.

"Sorry, about that. I don't have control, that often."

"You do on TV." I stated.

"That's different." He mumbled, but I heard it clearly enough.

"What was Scooter talking about?"

"Complicated shit." He said.

Oh. Well, that got me nowhere. I looked down and noticed I wasn't in my clothes. I was in a shirt, way to big for me. I hate to say this, but did he, undress me? Not that I was embarrassed, I just had scars, from my ex.

"Did, did you. un-undress me?"

"Yeah, I needed to take care of your arm. Sorry if it bothered you. A boys gotta do what a boys gotta do." He paused I'm guessing asking himself how to word his next sentence. "What was those scars on your torso and arms?" He asked plainly.

"Complicated shit." I murmured. He nodded slowly. I didn't think he was buying it, but he let it slide. 

"So, whats your name?" He asked me.

"Kellie. Kellie Miller."

"That's a nice name." He said smiling, but it was more of a smirk than a smile.

"Why did you try to save me instead of yourself?"

"I was trying to save myself, but when I saw you I recognized you so, I thought I would be nice for once and help you." He said sitting down at the bottom of the bed.

"You've been more than nice to me. For Godsakes, you stiched up my arm. Thank you." I said smiling.

"No problem." He sighed. "I think I should get you back home."

"Will do Justin Bieber." I said winking. He rolled his eyes and helped me up from the bed. He held my arm in place, as he walked me over and sat me down on a chair. He grabbed my jeans.

"Do you mind? If I.. do it?"

"No."

He slowly slid them on. His fingers gave me chill-bumps, but I kinda liked it. It wasn't uncomfortable or anything. He looked up at my eyes, and they were lit up, almost like he was, I don't know, turned on? He got to the button and slowly buttoned them and zipped them.

"Uh, um, call your mom, and tell her that I'll drop you off. About your arm, say you cut it at the store." He said. I could tell lying comes naturally. I did as he said, talked to her, and stuff. She was slightly panicking, but I reassured her. I said bye and Justin came out of the bathroom looking as he always did.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yup."

We walked down the hallway beside each other, and we got to the elevator.

"You know, those skinny jeans fit you good." He said smirking. I hit him in the stomach.

"I barley know you." I said looking at him.

"I want to know you though." He said. Putting a piece of hair back beside my ear. I walked up to him and got close to his ear.

"Not happening."

A.N. Feedback Appreciated<3 :) Please leave a comment, it makes my day!