Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Laying on my back, staring at the plane ceiling, not knowing where we are going. Justin sat on the  opposite couch of me listening to music. I looked over and he looked simultaneously. He gave a weak smile before focusing on his music. I looked back up to the ceiling and started to play with my fingers. We've been sitting here in silence since we left, and it was killing me. 

"Okay, what the hell Justin?" I said sitting up and throwing my hands in the air.

He looked up at me and took his headphones out. "What's the matter?' 

"What's the matter? Really? I've almost been killed about six times and now we are on a plane going who knows where! And you're just sitting there!"

He stared at me with those deep brown eyes almost-viciously. "You know what? If I could change this, trust me I would! But I can't! So stop being a bitch about it and calm the fuck down!" 

When he said 'bitch' that's when my eyes started to slightly water. I got up and walked away to the back. I slammed the back bedroom door and sat on the bed. I wiped the tears away from my tear ducts and grabbed my phone. I can't believe I haven't checked my phone in what, five days? That's probably a world record. I first opened my text messages-which were all Anna's.

What the hell is going on?! Are you dead or what? I've seen all these articles in the magazines, and they are all of you and Justin! Are you guys sleeping with each other in secret or something?! Answer me you ratchet hoe! ;)- Anna

I laughed at the last two sentences. I'm pretty sure I would never sleep with him, until I actually get to know him. Yeah, We've been hanging out and all, but has he told me anything; uh NO. 

Calm down! I'm fine.....I think :/ Lets just say, that I'm not in LA anymore. I text you when I land! And no, I'm not sleeping with him! :)- Kellie

"Kels?" Justin said outside the door.

"What do you want?" I said annoyed. 

"For you to open the damn door."

"No." 

"Kellie.."

"No." I said turning away from the door. 

"Open the door or you'll have consequences." 

"You're not my owner!' I yelled. I want to flip him off so bad right now. 

I heard him sigh and hopefully he went away. I closed my eyes feeling overwhelmed at the moment. But they quickly shot up as the door was turning. 

"You really don't think I have key?" Justin said walking in. 

"Go away!" I said throwing a pillow at him.

"That's not nice." 

"I'm not trying to be nice." I retorted.

"Well, I am. I wanted to say I'm sorry, for everything." 

"Okay, thanks." I said turning to where I wasn't facing him. 

The bed dipped down behind of me, which meant he was on the small bed with me now. 

"I have a question for you." He said pressing his chest to my back.

"What." I said feeling his hot breath on my neck.

"I know you like me. You'd have to feel something. Don't you?" Shit.

"You're delusional." 

"No I'm not. I'm telling the truth. You feel something for me."

"Believe what you want to believe, but trust me. That was an act." I lied turning around. Our chest were now both touching. Which I found uncomfortable, but he seemed to enjoy it. 

"Prove it then." 

I didn't want to do this, but anything to get him out of here. I pressed my lips against his bringing my hands to his neck, playing with the little hairs there. He pulled us closer, tightening his grip around me. I shortly realized, that there were sparks going off in my body. So then I quickly pulled away, trying not to let it be obvious.

"See, nothing."

"Believe what you want to believe, but I know. We're landing soon by the way." He said leaving the little bedroom compartment. 

Boys- Can't live with them, can't live without them.

A/N I know this was kind of boring, but the next chapters won't be! I promise! :) Feedback Appreciated! <3