Chapter 45

Oh man you guys are gonna hate me at the end of this chapter. Eeeekkk I'm scared at you're reactions.

____________

Chapter 45

'Did Justin Bieber get admitted to the hospital? This is so true. Just two days the young popstar was admitted to the Atlanta Medical Center in the early hours of the morning. A close source has said 'We are not allowed to say what he went in for, but we can confirm he is doing much better and he his resting in his Calabases home.' The cameras also spotted his apparent girlfriend Kellie walking beside the day he was dismissed. Radar Online has reported that Kellie too was in the hospital for something too, but she looked fine when she was leaving the hospital-'

"Turn that shit off," Justin mumbled. I looked down at him briefly and clicked the mute button. "I said off," He said in a harsh tone.

"Justin what the hell is wrong with you?"

"Sit me up," He ordered. I picked his head up from my lap and moved his body to sit up. "Thanks."

"What's wrong?" I asked again.

He licked his lips. "It's nothing that concerns you." 

My eyebrows raised instantly. "Of course it concerns me! I'm your girlfriend!"

"Yes, girlfriend. Not my mom." He spat not even looking at me. 

I scooted closer to him being careful with my arm. I put my hand on his chin forcing him to. "Listen, I know I'm not your mom, I'm just making sure you're okay. You make sure I'm okay so why can't I return it?" 

"That's the thing Kels! I'm supposed to take care of you but you're fucking taking care of me!" He said with his face flushing red of anger. 

I sighed. "Justin I don't care! You do so much for me and you're not even in condition to take care of me right now. Need I remind you a bullet went into you're stomach, not the quickest recovery," I said taking his hand in mine. 

"I know, it just doesn't feel..." He said searching for a word. "Right. It just doesn't feel right," He repeated. 

I laughed. "You worry too much about me and not yourself."

"You've told me that a million times," He muttered under his breath. 

"And it's left your brain a million times," I smiled slightly. He returned with a smirk. 

"I guess you're right," He said intertwining our fingers. 

"I'm always-"

"-Right. Yes I know." He smiled slowly closing the gap between us. He kissed the side of my mouth which sent a flutter throughout my body. 

"Isn't this our first kiss in like forever?" I whispered. 

"Well I guess it'd better be good," He smiled cupping one side of my face. He closed the gap completely and I tangled with his hair bringing him closer to me. I haven't felt this in weeks and I craved for more. I moved over and straddled his lap being careful with his stomach. I pulled away from the kiss and traced little kisses from his neck down to his collarbone. He sucked ina breath as I found his 'sweetspot'. His hands started to run up under my shirt which gave me shivers. 

"Justin!" 

I pulled away and looked at Justin. 

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," He muttered pushing me off his lap. "Help me up."

i placed a hand on his back and one on his chest and lifted him up.

"Justin! Open the fucking door!" The voice yelled. 

"I'm coming!" He yelled apparently knowing who it was. 

"Who is it?" I asked. Instead of answering me, he answered the door. 

"Took you long enough," Scooter came in. Now how did I not recognize his voice. 

"Uh hello! I have a minor situation here!" He said throwing his hands up (but being careful about it) and acting like a diva. I giggled slightly and greeted Scooter. 

"Cry baby," Scooter said smiling at me. "Hey Kellie."

"Hi," I smiled and soon I felt a pair of arms go around my waist. 

"What do you want?" Justin asked. 

"Justin! Shut up!" I hissed. "Sorry these meds are making him moody."

"They are not!" Justin said letting go of my waist and looking at me stubbornly. 

"Yes, they do," I rolled my eyes. "So Scooter what is that you need?"

"I actually need to talk to Justin about something," He nodded his head towards Justin. 

"Great, what now," He spat. Something was really bothering him and it made me suspicious. They the left the room and into the kitchen. I plopped down onto the couch sighing. Can't we get a break? From all of his 'work'? It's all said and done, so why are we still talking about it? 

Maybe they're talking about cats taking over the world. Yes. That's got to be it. 

-Justin's POV- 

"What do you want now?" I said sitting down on a bar stool. From the bags under his eyes and his beard was not well groomed, I could tell he was stressed. 

"We have a problem," He said in a low voice clearly not wanting Kellie to overhear. But knowing her, she's probably snooping around the corner. 

I sighed. "What's the problem now?" 

"Delgotta isn't dead." 

A/N O.o  *Dodging the knives and pitchforks coming my way* So um. Yeah. I hope you don't hate me too much.

Okay so I love you guys and byeeee for now! :) <3