Chapter 23

Chapter 23

-Justin's POV-

"Oh my God..." I muttered out. From the corner of my eye I saw Kellie with a small smile plastered across her face. 

"That's so great Justin." 

I couldn't contain my excitment so I pick Kels up and twirled her around. She laughed and squealed and put her down on the bed. I stood between her legs and smiled down at her. I bent down and gave her quick peck on the lips. 

"You can never give up hope." She smiled up at me. Her dark brown eyes were so beautiful in dim lights. They're beautiful everywhere though. 

"I guess miracles do happen." 

"I guess they do. We should celebrate." Her eyebrows popped up in her sudden excitement. 

I let out a laugh. "Okay, what?" I sat down beside her now. 

"I don't know..." She trailed off biting her lip. Jesus. She crawled over closer to me, her mouth barely touching my ear. "I was thinking, me, you, on a bed." She stopped there biting my earlobe. I turned to her and out noses were now touching. 

I couldn't help but smirk. "Really?" She bit her lip once again before nodding. God this girl has got me whipped. After staring at each other for what seemed like forever, she finally closed the gap that lied between us. She pushed herself onto me lying us down on the plush bed. She pulled away not to my liking but then trailed kisses down my neck, making me moan in pleasure. 

"Kels..." I breathed out as she continued to work her 'magic'. 

My breathing started to become faster as she made her way to my collarbone. 

*Ring* '1 new message' *Ring* 

I groaned knowing it was Kellie's phone. "Don't answer it." I said sternly. 

"It could be important." She said getting up. I grabbed her arm and she gave me a look that said; 'Let go or I'll kick your ass'  I let go of it and huffed. Every damn time something happens, something ruins it. 

"Oh my God." I looked up at her and she looked like she saw a ghost. "Excuse me." She said hurrying before going into the other room answering it. Out of curiosity I followed her stopping at the cracked door. 

"Zander, oh my God I'm so, so, so, so, sorry." She said panicky. Who's Zander? He seems familiar though. 

"I honestly don't know what to say. I'm the worst friend ever." 

She talked a bit more about where she was, what she was doing, who was she with. She either made up lies or changed the subject. Who needs to know this much? I slid down to the floor listening to the rest of the conversation. Some of the stuff they were talking about made no sense. Now I know why she eavesdrops. Then suddenly her mood changed. She sounded pissed.

"Well I gotta get going. Bye Zander. I promise I'll talk to you more later." With that being said I ran back to the bed looking as if nothing happened. 

"Who was that?" I asked her as she came back into the room. 

"A friend." 

-Kellie's POV-

"Oh my God." I breathed out reading the caller ID. Zander. 

Justin looked up at me with worried eyes. "Excuse me." I walked into the 'living room' type thing and sat down on the couch. I hit the green accept button pulling my knees to my chest.