Chapter 26

Chapter 26

-Justin's POV-

"What the fuck are you talking about?" The anger was building up inside of me, it was eating me up. My mom narrowed her eyes when I said the 'F' bomb, but at this moment I couldn't care less. 

"Who know, your girlfriend. She's awfully pretty I have to say myself." He smirked under the dim light. His stubble on his face just barely visible. 

"Where is she?" I said growling. 

"Why should I tell you?" He started to come closer over to where I was. I stepped in front of my mom, gripping her hand. 

"You told me where she was, now tell me." I ordered referring to my mom. 

His eyebrows raised. His smirk now, in a straight line. His eyes met my gaze. They looked black in this room. "But then I couldn't have any fun with her." 

I clenched my jaw and let go of my moms hand. I stomped over to where he was and pulled out the gun in my pocket. I put it to his head while he was pushed against the wall so hard, I'm surprised he's breathing. "Tell me you fucking prick. Or you'll be dead faster than you can sorry." 

He rolled his eyes. "You know, you're pretty good with that gun." 

I shoved him further into the wall-if that was even possible. "Tell me." I made the gun do a click sound as if I was gonna shoot him. He jumped narrowing his eyes at me. 

"Why don't you start at your hotel." 

I let him go before turning around running over to my mom. Grabbing her hand-I ran. 

"You can run, but you can't hide!" He yelled behind us. 

Running out of the deserted warehouse, getting it with fresh air. Thank God. I spotted Peyton's car-just Anthony and Liam in it. 

"Over there." I said to my mom who was shaking and looked like she was about to cry. 

She nodded and we walked the rest of the way. Liam's head popped up from the dashboard. He sighed in relief when he spotted my mom. Opening the door my mom jumped in. 

"Thank God you found her." Anthony said. "That man is sick." 

"I had no idea." Note the sarcasm. "Where is Peyton and James?" 

"They called us saying they were going to check out something. Then they said take you home and then for us to come pick them up." Liam said starting up the engine. 

Leaning back in my seat, I felt myself getting teary-eyed. Wiping my tear ducts gently, I felt a hand on my leg. My mom patted it as if she was saying; "Every thing is gonna be alright." 

Making our way through New York City, still alive as ever. I saw a few drunken people stumble out of the clubs making me laugh mentally. The lights going by reminded me of Christmas. Running a hand through my head in frustration. 

"Hurry up." I barked. I needed to know if she was okay. 

Liam stepped on the gas harder and we seemed to be moving faster. A few blocks later I spotted the hotel. He parked beside it and I jumped out of the car. Running in the lobby and into the elevator not caring about anyone at this second-just Kellie. I tapped my foot nervously and pulled at the ends of my hair. I heard a ding signalling that I was at my destination. Running out of the small elevator and going to my room. I pulled up a key and opened it.