Chapter 32

Chapter 32

'Kellie.'

I tried running as fast as I could from the distorted voice. My feet crunching the leaves beneath me. Carefully I managed to dodge the rocks from my bare feet. 

'Kellie.'

Picking up my pace I kept running and running and running until I couldn't anymore. Stumbling I tripped over a twig sticking up from the ground. 

'Ow.' I said holding my ankle. Looking around for an signs of anyone I saw nothing. My white dress now covered in mud, blood, and grass stains. Hearing crunching sounds behind me I turned around to see if someone was there. Nothing. Sighing in relief I tried standing up but wasn't able. 

'Kellie.' 

I jumped and saw a figure coming towards me. Backing up on all fours I tried to stay calm, but couldn't manage it. 

'Please, don't.' I pleaded as I hit something hard behind me. Looking over my shoulder I backed into a tree not letting me go any where else. 

'Kellie.' It's voice became more clear. Or should I say his voice became more clear. 

My eyes started to tear up as it was just about two feet away. 

'Please.' My voice was just above a whisper. Cracking in the process. 

'Kellie.' He said reaching in his back pocket. A gun. 

My tears now becoming more relevant. 

'Help!' I screamed as he stood in front of me. A faint light came through the woods and I noticed a familiar set of brown eyes. 'Justin?' I questioned.

He smirked before raising the gun. 'Kellie.' Was the last thing I remember he said. 

My eyes shot open and I sat up panting for breath. Noticing shuffling beside me Justin opened his eyes. 

"Kellie? You okay?" He asked with worry in his tired eyes. 

I took a few more breaths before nodding my head. "Yeah, just bad dream. It's nothing." 

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes I'm fine." I reassured him. Laying back down I could feel his eyes on me. Looking to my left he sat there staring at me in the dark. "What?" 

"It's just that, I don't know." He gave a weak smile. 

Looking down his body I saw that his bandage had almost bleed through. "I might want to change your bandage." I said throwing the sheets off of me. 

"No it's fine, just come back to bed. It's like three in the morning." He said with his eyes following my movements. 

"Well I don't think it's okay if there is blood everywhere." I said going into my bathroom. Bending down I opened the sink cabinet and grabbed the kit once again. Walking back into my room Justin's head was buried into the pillow. 

"Justin." I said shaking his leg. He groaned. 

"I'm tired." He was barely audible. 

"Oh well." I said going over to him and taking the sheets off him. "You know, you never did tell me what happened." 

One of his eyes opened and looked at me. He smirked before completely opening both eyes. "Fine, do your thing and I tell you." He sounded almost like he didn't want to. 

Grabbing the bandage I slowly unwrapped it from his body. "Okay, so he was at my house, I don't even know how he got in. I was just on the phone and he just appeared. Like magic," He chuckled before continuing. "So we got into a conversation and he threw knives at me." 

My eyes widened in shock. "He threw knives?" I choked out. 

"Yeah, anyways, I had a gun and thought I shot him." 

"You thought?" I said putting more of the salve on the wound. '

'Another person dead? Damn.' My subconscious pushed. 

"Yes. So I walked over to him and he appeared dead. But he wasn't and then I got stabbed." He shrugged his shoulders like it was no big deal. 

"Justin, you got stabbed for god sakes! You couldv'e been killed!" I stated the obvious. 

"Kellie, there has been worse things done to me than getting stabbed. Besides it's not the first time it's happened." 

My mouth dropped. "You've got fucking stabbed more than once?"

"Yes, but it's not a big deal." He said while I finished wrapping the new bandage around his torso. "Thanks." He breathed out closing his eyes. 

Putting everything back into the kit I put it back under the sink. Closing the open cabinet I walked back over to him and laid back down. Pulling the sheets back over my frozen body I closed my eyes. Feeling an arm drape over me I relaxed back into him. 

"You know what?" He whispered. 

"What?" I whispered back.

"I just want to take a break from all of this shit. I just want to go somewhere. Just me and you." He said. 

I smiled slightly. "Really?"

"Yeah, maybe even for your birthday or something." I felt him smile into my hair. 

"Sounds like fun." I said. "But where is this wonderful adventure your thinking of?" 

"That's a secret." He smirked. 

"Dammit. I thought I could get it out of you." I said sighing in defeat. 

He gave out a small laugh. "I have a lot of places in mind, but you'll just have to wait and see. Now go to sleep." 

I huffed. "Fine." 

Relaxing I felt myself drifting back off into sleep.

'You realize Justin thinks you barely know anything, right?' My subconscious said.

Just because I know these things about him doesn't change anything. I mean it shouldn't, should it? Yeah he'll probably be pissed as fuck once he knows that I've known these things behind his back, but he should be pissed at Zander. I can't help my curiosity. 

'And besides, he was planning on telling me in the future.' I replied mentally to the voice in my head. 

'Are you sure about that?' 

A/N Heyyyyaaa guys. Um, so I was looking over a few past chapters and I realized that about 40 VOTES WERE ON EACH ONE!!! HOLY SHIT GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH! :) So this chapter was kind of boring and just a taste of what they're gonna do in a few days ;) hmmm yayayayay VACATION BITCHES!!! mwhaha. 

okay bye meh lovelies!