Chapter 24

Chapter 24

"if I was you, I wouldn't want to know what was going on." Justin's voice played over and over in my head. What the hell does that mean? 

Laying down with Justin's arm wrapped around my waist. His light snoring wasn't keeping me up. There was so much on my mind. Justin was going after his mom tonight which scared the hell out of me. Knowing that he might not come back killed me inside. I laid there with my eyes open staring at the ceiling. I couldn't move either because his arm was wrapped so tightly around me. I turned my head to see him in the crook of my neck, my parted, breathing steadily. At least he's finally listening to me about sleeping. His bare chest rose up and down, caught my attention. His tattoos moved slowly with his rhythm. 

I closed my eyes for a split second thinking maybe I would fall into a deep sleep. But no. I let out a mental groan before tugging at my hair. My long dark brown locks were in desperate need for a trim. When I got done staring at my hair I turned my attention back to Justin. 

"Go to sleep." He whispered kissing my neck. I looked down in shock. Was he awake this whole time or something? I leaned my head against his and closed my eyes. I ran one of my hands through his hair pulling him closer to me. In what seemed like forever, I finally started to drift to sleep. 

-The Next Morning-

The sound of blinds opening jolted me up. I looked to see Justin standing there looking out the window he just moved the blinds from. The sun was practically blinding me from the bed and I wasn't even near the window. 

"Morning." Justin said turning around giving me a slight smile. 

"Morning." I said pulling the sheets closer to me. 

He came over and kissed my forehead. "Babe, you gotta get up." 

Babe? I liked that. "I don't wanna." I said grumbling. 

"Me either but I kinda wanted to spend the day with my girl." 

I blushed for him referring to me to 'his girl'. Giving in, I threw the sheets to the side earning a smile from Justin. I got up  and went over to my bags. He did the same considering he was only wearing sweatpants. I pulled out some jeans, a loose white v-neck, and an over sized button up sweater. I changed quickly not really caring for Justin to see. After all he most likely enjoyed the view. Buttoning up the first to buttons I looked up seeing he was dressed to. Wearing of course, baggy jeans, a black sweater with a design on the front. He topped it off with a snapback-not surprising. 

"You ready?" He asked me slipping into these bright red Supras. I nodding slipping into a pair of shoes of my own. 

"Where are we going?" I asked as we exited our hotel room. 

"Surprise." He winked. We got in the elevator waiting for us to arrive in the lobby. As the door opened I spotted Kenny waiting for us. We walked over to him and he escorted us outside into the chaos. I grabbed Justin's hand earning a smile from him. We walked to the Range Rover waiting for us. I got in first with Justin close behind. Kenny shut the door and he got in the passenger seat.

I let go of Justin's hand but immediately he took it back. He intertwined our fingers looking out the window. We drove through the streets of New York as fast as we could-but since it was New York, it wasn't that easy. 

"We're almost there." He said giving a small smile. We drove up to this little cafe, which shocked me. It was pretty small and intimate which I was fond of. It looked like no one was there.