𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕀. - 𝔸𝕟 𝔸𝕡𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕪

You were in your mansion, the Brando mansion. Being the neighbors of the Joestars, you and your husband lived there in peace, "Dio! Help me with dinner!" - you shouted as you got all the ingredients. "Didn't I tell you to leave it to the maids?" - he said, but you always did things yourself, without the servants. "But it's more fun to make food together!" - you exclaimed as he was getting into the kitchen.

"One way or another now we'll be busy doing that..." - Dio whined as he wrapped his arms around your waist. "Dio you're not helping me. C'mon, we'll be faster if we do it together!" "Tch" - was all he said as he left the kitchen. You sighed as you opened a recipe book. A simple dish would be a good practice. 

You felt happy as you followed the instructions. Meanwhile, Dio watched from the darkness. 'How annoying. She always has to do things herself...' - He didn't like the idea of your beautiful hands getting hurt or worse. That was why he watched as you went on cooking. 

Finally, when you finished you put the food into the oven. You were making a pie. You smiled as you read further in the book, looking what was the next step. You waited for exactly an hour it was set to go. You took the gloves and opened the oven. It smelled delicious, finally what you did was add a little cream on top, you had beautifully decorated the pie. 

"Perfect!" - you smiled at your creation as you decorated it with caramelized apple slices. Dio watched and was very surprised when he saw your pie turned out great. "I see you've finished." - he looked at you, and he kissed your cheek. You felt happy, and you cut the pie up, putting a single slice on a plate.

You gave Dio a fork to try it, "You expect me to try this?" - he frowned and looked at you. He said so in such a rude tone, you then decided to throw the food away. Once you did, Dio snickered. He didn't understand why you were so upset over a bad pie. Even though it wasn't bad at all. 

Dio took the slice that was still on the counter. He decided to take a small bite while you weren't looking. His eyes widened as he felt the delightful taste of apples, cinnamon and cream. 'She might be a better baker than I originally thought...' 

However, now he felt bad, he needed to apologize, but how... He couldn't possibly bake a pie for you, that would probably make you more upset... He decided he would make some breakfast for you and a beautiful deep pink rose bouquet. You were sleeping in your bed, feeling upset over Dio not liking the food you've made. 

The door opened, and you were still standing on your bedroom balcony. You heard footsteps and finally arms wrapping around your waist. You were silent, and so was he. You didn't want to talk. He wanted to apologize. No matter how much he'd rather just forget about it. 

You began humming a melody as you gently swayed together from side to side. He followed. This song was one of the two of you had thought up. You would only sing this song when you were alone, or when one of you was sad. And hearing him sing with you was like a relief, it meant he still loved you... You softly yawned as he chuckled, 

"Tired my love?" - you tiredly nodded. You listened to the wind and the leaves, the water of the fountain in your garden. You soon finished the song, and you could feel Dio slowly pick you up. He held you in bridal style, tightly as you wrapped your arms around his neck. He wasn't the most talkative, but you liked it. 

Because otherwise, he'd just be rude. He gently laid you down into your big bed as he returned to close the balcony doors. You could feel your body becoming slightly warmer. Dio lay in the bed with you, his arms wrapped around you. You fell asleep in a dreamless sleep. 

Once you had reawakened you could feel the smell of something... something was burning!!! You quickly jumped out of bed as you opened the door to your bedroom. 

"Dio?!" - you shouted as you ran down the hall towards the kitchen. You saw Dio had opened a window and the smoke was luckily getting out. "Dio what is-" - he cut you off, "Ah good morning Y/n dear, I've been... Uhm... Uh..." - you noticed what you understood was his failed attempt at surprise apple pie.

"Explain this." - you crossed your arms as the smoke had now calmed down. "Listen, I wanted to apologize for saying what I said yesterday about your pie..." - you raised an eyebrow at him, gesturing him to continue. He took a deep breath, "I had tried your pie... And I realized it was delicious." - your eyes widened in shock, but then again you weren't going to complain, he at least tried it.  

"And this was an apology?" - you asked and he nodded in shame. You chuckled as you gave Dio a warm hug, "It's the thought that counts my love." - the two of you spent the next three days cooking together, never again would Dio doubt your cooking and baking skills, and he decided he would always bake with you. Whenever he had the time that is.