V. - [Bittersweet]

You wish your crush would notice you. Who was your crush? Why Dio Joestar, of course. He was the adopted son of Mr George Joestar. You loved to spend time with his brother Jonathan. But only because it meant Dio would be there as well. 

You were walking on your way from the town, you stumbled upon a scene that broke your heart in an instant. You watched as your crush, Dio Joestar, kissed your friend and Jonathan's sweetheart. Erina Pendleton. You saw him steal her first kiss. 

You were on the verge of tears. "Dio..." — you wanted to cry. You walked up to your friend and gave her water to wash her lips from his. She cried into you, Dio on the other hand watched your fair skin, your long hair, the long black hair and your beautiful ice blue eyes. 

He watched as you helped Erina up, and you took her hand, "How dare you... I loved you..." — you mumbled the last part in a whisper his eyes widened, you? Out of all people. You slapped him right across his face. Stunned, he stood there as you took Erina away. 

The two of you were crying as you walked hand in hand. Dio, on the other hand, watched you leave, he touched his cheek, his friends asked if he was alright, and he shooed them off. He kept thinking about what you said, and what you meant with your words. 

He knew your name. Y/n Luna L/n. Daughter of a rich lawyer, the one Dio looked up to. But what he didn't know was that you had a crush on him. He thought how stupid you are, but... This could make a difference for him... "She..." — he mumbled, he began walking home. 

Meanwhile, you were walking on your way home, Erina had already gone home. "He's such a jerk..." — you mumbled to yourself. How could he do this... You liked him... You wanted him to notice you liked him... All those presents... How did they never reach him... All your letters... 

Your love letters to him... How did he not see any of them... You tried to comprehend your feelings. But something just didn't feel right. You decided to write a letter to Dio about how much you loved him, and how you were going to leave England, in the hope of finding someone who truly deserves you. 

In the meantime, Dio was pacing across his room, back and forth. "She likes me... She said she loved me..." — he shook his head. "She cannot ruin my plans. Not when I am so close." — he said as he opened his drawer. What he saw inside shocked him. "Chocolate?" — he took a box and saw it had a letter attached to it. 

"I did not put this here..." — he thought. He read the letter when he realized it was you who had written to him... He frowned as he crumbled the letter...