[Verse of Heaven]

Verse of Heaven The room was dimly lit, with soft music playing in the background. The air was thick with the scent of jasmine and sandalwood, creating a warm and sensual atmosphere. 

Dio Brando sat on the edge of the bed, watching Y/n as she moved around the room, lighting candles and adjusting the curtains. 

 Y/n was a force to be reckoned with. Her long, dark hair cascaded down her back in soft waves, framing her delicate features. Her eyes were a deep shade of brown, and her lips were full and inviting. She wore a silk robe that clung to her curves, hinting at the curves beneath. 

 Dio Brando had always been in control, but with Y/n, he was happy to relinquish it. She had a way of taking charge that left him weak in the knees, and he loved every moment of it. "Are you ready?" Y/n asked, turning to face him. 

 Dio Brando nodded, his heart racing with anticipation. He had no idea what Y/n had planned, but he knew it was going to be something special. Y/n approached him, moving with a grace that left him spellbound. 

She knelt in front of him, taking his hands in hers. "Close your eyes," she whispered. Dio Brando did as she asked, feeling his pulse quicken as she traced a finger over his lips. "Relax," she murmured. 

"Let me take care of you." Dio Brando felt a surge of desire as Y/n leaned in, pressing her lips to his. Her kiss was soft and gentle, yet filled with a passion that left him breathless. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close as they explored each other's mouths. 

 Y/n broke the kiss, standing up and leading him by the hand to the centre of the room. She pressed a button on a remote control, and the curtains slid open, revealing a view of the stars outside. Dio Brando gazed up at the sky, feeling as though he were floating in space. 

Y/n moved behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist and resting her chin on his shoulder. "I want to show you something," she whispered. She led him over to a small table in the corner of the room, where a small telescope was set up. 

Dio Brando peered through the eyepiece, gasping as he saw the craters on the moon up close. "It's beautiful," he said. "You're beautiful," Y/n replied, pressing a kiss to the back of his neck. Dio Brando turned to face her, his eyes blazing with desire. 

Y/n smiled, pulling him down onto the bed and straddling him. "I want to make you feel good," she said, trailing a hand down his chest. Dio Brando groaned as Y/n leaned down, kissing him deeply and passionately. 

He ran his hands over her body, feeling the softness of her skin beneath his fingertips. Y/n broke the kiss, sitting up and shedding her robe. Dio Brando drank in the sight of her naked body, his mouth watering with desire. 

 She moved down his body, kissing and licking his skin as she went. Dio Brando felt as though he were on fire, his body humming with pleasure. Y/n took him in her mouth, moving with a skill that left him weak in the knees. 

He gripped the sheets, his head thrown back in ecstasy. After a few moments, Y/n stopped, straddling him once more. She leaned down, kissing him fiercely as she guided him inside her.

Dio Brando felt as though he were in heaven. Y/n moved with a wild abandon, her body writhing beneath him as she rode him with a fierce intensity. He couldn't get enough of her, her moans and gasps driving him wild with desire.

Y/n leaned forward, her hair cascading around her as she kissed him deeply. Dio Brando wrapped his arms around her, holding her close as he thrust up into her.

Their bodies moved together in perfect sync, their passion reaching new heights with each passing moment. Dio Brando felt as though he were on the brink of insanity, his senses overwhelmed by the heady mix of pleasure and desire.