VI. - [Bittersweet 2]

"JONATHAN!!!" — Dio shouted as he approached his brother, "Yes, what's the matter, brother?" — he asked Dio as he finally stood in front of him, "Did you hide all these letters from me?!" — he asked infuriated, Jonathan, on the other hand, smiled nervously. 

"I just thought you'd find them there. A girl kept coming over and giving them to me to pass them to you, she seemed quite interested in you as well." — Dio groaned as he walked away from his imbecile of a brother. 

"Bloody hell... I shouldn't have been so blind..." — he muttered, he had to find you. 

Meanwhile, you were making your way to the Joestar manor. You were going to leave Dio in your last letter before you left for Italy. Maybe there you would find the attention and happiness you longed for so much. However, halfway there, you bumped into someone. 

"Ow..." — you groaned in pain, "Y-Y/n! I-I'm so sorry!" — you heard a familiar voice. You blushed as you saw none other than Dio Joestar standing before you, offering you a hand to help you up. You took his hand, "Thank you." — you began dusting yourself off as he picked up your letter. 

"That is for you." — you said half-heartedly, he looked at it and then at you, "Y/n I-" — you cut him off, "Don't bother Dio. I am done with you. Dio Joestar." — you frowned as you turned away from him and began walking away. "Y/n! GET BACK HERE!" — you turned around to see he was running after you, you yelped and ran down the dirt road. 

You were going to get hurt if you stayed anywhere close to him. You thought of calling for help, but you knew it wouldn't help at all. You then noticed the path through the meadow, you made a sharp turn to the right and ran down the path towards the forest. 

Dio followed after you, "Y/N! STOP! DON'T GO THERE!" — you shook your head, "LEAVE ME ALONE, DIO! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN!!!" — you shouted back as you kept running. However, this fuelled him with determination as he found some energy to run faster after you. 

You were getting tired and Dio was catching up to you. You had to hide or lose him somehow. The forest was thick and you thought of climbing. You made another sharp turn, this time to the left, and found a tree you could hide inside. 

You held your breath as he ran past you, thank god the tree was large, and you could hide inside just fine. You didn't want him to find you. However, you could hear wolves howling. You needed to get out of here. And Dio was just far enough for you to make a run for it. 

You got out and began running back from where you came from, leaving Dio behind, you ran as tears fell down your cheeks.