[Cat Eyes Pt. 3.]

You took the newspaper into your own hands

You were stunned by the information you read.

Dio Brando was the one that killed so many women like this...

Your eyes filled with tears as you started to panic.

You, too, would meet this fate if you didn't find a way to get out of his clutches. 

As you got up from bed, you heard footsteps.

In fear, you ran towards the balcony.

At the second that he opened the door, you were standing on the balcony, fear flowed through your veins.

You were afraid.

For the first time in your life. 

You were afraid of the man you slept with, the man who gave you this child you carried.

You were going to meet a horrible fate,

"Don't come any closer!" - you shouted angrily.

He watched you from the entrance to the room.

Was Dio Brando afraid as well?

It couldn't be, but he decided to approach you.

"Don't threat." - he said, you looked at him, why did his words mean so little, yet you were afraid.

"Don't take another step, Brando!" you shouted at him.

He stopped, even though you wanted to jump off the damn balcony, you couldn't. 

Dio tried to come closer, you looked down, no water, you couldn't escape.

Why were you hurting?

Why were you scared, he was a man, a vampire.

He couldn't hurt you now...

When he had bitten you...

As you were thinking, however, he appeared right in front of you. 

You looked at one another, barely a word coming from either one of you.

"Why did you choose me? Out of all those prostitutes in England... You chose me." - you sighed as you felt him caress your cheek.

"I did not choose you. You happened to be someone I like." 

You looked deeply into his eyes, he scared you still, but his touch was warm, like that night you slept together.

Why was he so delicious?

He leaned in and you kissed.

Why was he so good at this?

You didn't want to know.

However, your eyes widened as you kissed. 

The kiss slowly became deeper and hotter.

You could feel his hands groping your body as you kissed, why was all of this happening so fast?

You couldn't understand that.

And now, something felt wrong.

"Why do you fear me, Y/n?" - you looked at him, and he looked back at you. 

Why did he sound... sad?

"The newspapers... They say-" - he cut you off,

"Those women didn't deserve better. If they didn't blackmail me as well, I might as well had done the same as I did to you." - somehow, this idea did sound good. 

Why were you trying to support his decisions?

"Wait... Does that mean... you won't kill me?" - you asked him.

He smirked at you,

"If you accept to raise my child." - he said, though he was such a handsome man, there was still so many things you didn't know...