[Welcome to the Hotel Transylvania]

"Come on Mavis!" - you said laughing as your sister tried to keep up with you,

"Slow down Y/n!" - she chuckled as she struggled.

Within moments, however, you were knocked down by an unknown force.

As you laid on the ground, your sister's voice had faded completely.

"Kantan sugiru." - (Too easy.) - you heard someone speak,

"Japanese?" - you looked up as you saw a man,

"S-Sir?" - you spoke, he looked at you and realized you were a vampire,

"Evening, miss." - he said,

"Would you know a good place for a vampire such as me to hide?" - he asked, you felt your cheeks heat up,

"O-Oh certainly!" - you said

The man before you had beautiful golden hair, amber eyes, and certainly, he had pale skin and fangs.

"It is a pleasure, miss?" - he looked at you,

"Miss Dracula." - you said, he smirked,

"Dio. Dio Brando." - your face was almost melting as he kissed the back of your palm.

Holy shit this guy was good.

"Come with me." - you said as you felt your legs carry you, he followed you, and you brought him back to the castle.

The man didn't seem that old, yet he looked as if he was a turned vampire.

It was mostly because of the surname.

"If I may ask sir, how old are you?" - he chuckled,

"120." - your eyes widened,

"What a coincidence. I am turning 120 this very evening." - you said.

He looked at you with his brows raised.

You looked at him, hoping purple shine would be seen in your and his eyes, but nothing.

Was he not your Zing?

Maybe he wasn't, but this didn't stop him from looking intently at you.

Maybe he admired your body, but the moment your father saw you with Dio, he freaked out.

"Y/N DRACULA! What are you doing?!" - he said, Dio rolled his eyes annoyed, you joined him in this,

"Father, this is our new guest. Dio Brando." - you walked to your father and whispered,

"He's a vampire." - he looked at you in surprise, the young man seemed exactly as you said.

"Very well, Mr Brando, I shall give you the best room, since you're a fellow Vampire." - this made you smirk.

You had each of the spare keys, and you planned on getting on Dio's nerves, possibly leading to him becoming your zing!

Deary, you would, you be happy.

"Y/n?" - you looked at your father,

"Yes, father?" - he smirked,

"Give me the spare keys, I have misplaced my own." - this made your ship sink down to rock bottom.

"O-Oh o-of course, father!" - you said as you reached into your pocket and gave him the keys.

This was going to be the beginning of a very annoying stay of Dio inside the hotel.

You rolled your eyes, but within moments you felt the time stop.

Dio. You felt a sharp pain on your ass and a soft feeling on your lips.

Your eyes widened as you saw Dio in front of you for as long as five short seconds,

"Anata wa kantan sugiru, Y/n." - (You're too easy, Y/n.) - he smirked as he walked behind your father.

Leaving you with a wide smirk plastered across your face.