[King of England, Pt.2.]

"This lady is my maiden, I suppose this is yours?" - he asked his brother, they introduced her, Erina was her name

You didn't dare look at her or Dio's brother, he took your arm and said,

"Let us see to whom our father will give the throne!" - Dio said with a confident look.

You felt your head start to ache quite badly. 

"Come on then, Dio!" - said Jonathan, you rolled your eyes internally as you looked at the man in front of you.

King George I. Father to Dio and Jonathan, of the Joestar lineage.

The princes stopped in front of their father, awaiting his words. 

"I see you both brought brides to be." - he smiled,

"I must confess, Jonathan, your bride is very beautiful." - he said, however, when he looked at you, something seemed to strike his heartstrings.

His mouth seemed wide open, unknown to the two princes, you weren't just any maiden. 

You were indeed a special one. A mystical creature. However, the young prince did not know this when he took you from your home.

The king was instantly mesmerized,

"I believe I have decided whom the kingdom will go to." - he said, you weren't feeling too excited about this, because when the king spoke, you could only hear your name. 

"Dio, I do hope you will rule as any good king would." - you felt your blood freeze, was he serious?

Your family usually brought bad luck to the Joestars who wanted to take anyone from your family as a bride, and with the young prince, it shouldn't have been any different. 

As if something felt foul, you looked at the man. 

He seemed to have a sinister expression, causing you to hold his hand tightly, but the prince seemed to be grinning.

If only you could understand what this meant. What would this mean for you? Would the two of you really rule this kingdom?

You had your doubts and the way this situation was unravelling seemed to be more dangerous than you could have ever imagined.

🌙~~🌙~~🌙

Around a month passed since Dio was crowned King Dio and with that, you were his Queen. Queen Y/n. Unlike any of your family, you were the first one to reach the throne. 

And with that, you were grateful to your husband for choosing you. To show your gratitude, every step of the way, you tried to protect him.

It was as if he was aware that you brought bad luck wherever you went. 

"Y/n darling." - he called for you.

You walked up to him, dressed in the most beautiful dress that was ever sown in the kingdom.

"Yes, my King." - you said as you got on your knees.

"Come now, off your knees, my wife shall not kneel before me." - you listened to his soft voice and got off your knees.

He called you closer and upon reaching him he pulled you into his lap.

"Today is the day my darling. The day we leave this country." - he said, your eyes widened.

Did he know something you didn't? What was he planning? Was he serious?

"Wait, you're certain?" - you asked, he smirked as he whispered into your ear.

"I know very well what you are, my little fairy. And I know you bring bad luck. All I have to do is make sure we're far away from here, safe and sound."

You sighed deeply, knowing it could be almost impossible for him to understand your situation,

"Dio, we cannot just hide. We need to disappear off of the face of this world. Either that or kill your relatives." - you said, thinking that Dio wouldn't be up for such a challenge.

🌙~~🌙~~🌙

Dio was more than capable to have assassins kill his father, brother and sister-in-law. Their death was gruesome, but only because you asked that they shall be slaughtered like pigs. 

Not feeling grief, you knew your husband, and you were safe from his brother, your sister-in-law and your father-in-law. 

Leaving only you and him as the remaining monarchs. This surprised you, but at the same time, he seemed like the type that didn't really bother with what he has to do to achieve his goal. 

Which definitely changed the situation in England.

And so, you and your king lived to see another 40 years, maybe more, due to old age taking you.

But you left quite a fine lineage behind you.

Which ruled decades, even centuries after the two of you were gone from the face of this world.

🌙~~🌙~~🌙

Giorno, your eldest son, was the successor to the throne. However, because Dio was never a true Joestar, Giorno decided to change his last name and rule as the first of the Brando lineage. 

Along with his three brothers, they ruled over England, truthful and loyal to one another. 

They all had children who were able to rule long after your sons were gone, continuing their rule over England, and soon to be the World. 

With one final monarch born, little Y/n, the 18th generation of the Brando lineage. The latest addition to an already large monarchy. 

🌙~~🌙~~🌙