[Smut][Dio meets his match]

Life was quite an adventure for a Russian stand user such as yourself

Life was quite an adventure for a Russian stand user such as yourself. You were unlucky to join Jotaro, your friend and ally, in an adventure of a lifetime. 

You were around 17 years old by the time you reached Cairo, meaning you were 16 at the start of your journey. Even at the age of 16, you were hardcore. You drank mostly vodka, and you had a high alcohol tolerance. 

Which Jotaro seemed to enjoy quite a lot. But your journey came to a quick end as you had made it to the place Dio was hiding. If it weren't for this bullshit, you'd be home drinking vodka,  cuddling with your bear Teddy. 

⁎̩͙ ⁑̩͙̩͙ ⁂̩̩͙͙ 🥃 ⁂̩̩͙͙ ⁑̩͙̩͙ ⁎̩͙

When Jotaro and Dio came to their final battle, you only then saw how handsome and masculine the man was, he made you feel butterflies in your stomach, and even if you didn't have a stand as strong as Dio or Jotaro's, you still had a few aces up your sleeves. 

As soon as you saw that Dio had used the World, you shielded yourself with your stand, which was able to deflect the effects of the World, leaving you in motion. "Not today DIO!" - you shouted as you kicked him in the face, causing him to cough blood. 

You helped Jotaro get up from under the road roller, and you made sure, that you could kick Dio's ass even when the time started to move again. 

However, the moment you went to kick his face, he caught your leg up high, causing you to be in quite an erotic position. He smirked as he leaned in, actually taking his lips and pushing them against your own plump lips. 

The time was still stopped, due to Dio being unable to think clearly for a short while. But the moment it started to move, Dio picked you up bridal style and decided to run off with you. You couldn't help but groan at his actions, "DIO! PUT ME DOWN!" - you said, but he didn't listen. 

⁎̩͙ ⁑̩͙̩͙ ⁂̩̩͙͙ 🥃 ⁂̩̩͙͙ ⁑̩͙̩͙ ⁎̩͙

About a month passed since Dio had taken you away. Ever since that battle happened, you couldn't find a way to reach Jotaro and the other Stardust Crusaders. 

You were getting worried that Dio was planning something way more serious compared to what you initially thought. 

You suddenly heard music coming from a room when you took a better listen, it was... Kalinka? 
Your eyes widened as he listened to the music, but the sight of him trying to dance to it was the hilarious part. 

You entered the room without pardon, laughing like an idiot. The moment Dio saw you, he smirked, knowing he caught you in the act. 

"What a curious little thing you are." - he said, making you sigh. 
"If you plan on having sex, you might as well get on with it, so I can laugh at you afterwards." 

⁎̩͙ ⁑̩͙̩͙ ⁂̩̩͙͙ 🥃 ⁂̩̩͙͙ ⁑̩͙̩͙ ⁎̩͙

This was exactly how the next months went by, even when he was furious, you were his sexy mama who didn't let him do anything against her will.