[Melodies of Immortality]

The sun dipped below the horizon, casting a crimson glow upon the quiet streets of Morioh. Hidden in the shadows, Dio Brando watched Jotaro Kujo's every move, his crimson eyes burning with anticipation. With his vendetta against the Joestar bloodline fuelling his relentless pursuit, Dio had tracked Jotaro to this unassuming town.

As he traversed the darkened streets, Dio's sharp senses caught a whiff of something peculiar. The scent was intoxicating—a mixture of sweetness and mystery. Intrigued, he followed the trail, leading him to a small, cosy café nestled in the heart of Morioh.

Through the frosted glass windows, Dio's gaze fell upon a young girl seated by the window, her delicate features bathed in the soft glow of the setting sun. She sat with a book in hand, her eyes fixed upon the words, yet her mind drifted to a place far away. 

Her thoughts were consumed by her one true passion—music. Specifically, the thunderous anthems of Babymetal. The energetic melodies and thunderous beats filled her soul, igniting a fire within her that even she couldn't comprehend. Most probably because she was not just an ordinary girl. 

Dio pushed open the café door, its bell chiming softly, announcing his entrance. The young woman looked up from her book, her gaze meeting Dio's, and in that instant, time seemed to stand still. 

She sensed an otherworldly aura emanating from the mysterious man before her, stirring a curiosity she couldn't ignore. Dio didn't even have the chance to walk over, he noticed she was still moving, even though the time seemed to have stopped, thanks to his stand. 

She continued to read, to which Dio finally walked over, and released the time, "May I join you?" Dio's voice cut through the silence, his tone smooth and captivating. The woman hesitated for a moment, her instincts urging her to retreat, but something about Dio drew her in, compelling her to grant his request.

"Sure, go ahead," She replied, her voice laced with a hint of intrigue. Dio took the seat opposite the woman. His gaze never left hers. 

Dio Brando's crimson eyes flickered with curiosity as he listened to Y/n's soft mumble. He took a slow sip from his cup of tea, savouring the moment as he analysed the situation. In his eternal existence, encounters like these were rare, and this mysterious girl piqued his interest.

Leaning back in his chair, Dio's expression transformed into his signature confident smirk. His voice dripped with a combination of charm and a hint of menace as he responded to Y/n's vague introduction. "Y/n Mayosama, you say? A pleasure to make your acquaintance, my dear." He emphasized the title with a subtle nod, acknowledging the hidden power that resided within her.

His piercing gaze never wavered, as if attempting to uncover the secrets she held within. Dio had always possessed an uncanny ability to recognize his own kind, and Y/n's true nature was not lost on him. He understood the depths of her hidden desires, the hunger that fuelled her immortal existence.

"Tell me, Y/n, do you find the mundane world of Morioh to be as suffocating as I do?" Dio inquired, his voice dropping to a low whisper, ensuring their conversation remained confidential. "It's a shame, really. So many fragile mortals roaming this town, blissfully unaware of the power that lies dormant within them."

He paused, taking another sip of his tea, savouring the bitter taste on his lips. "But you, my dear Y/n, are different. I can sense the dormant power pulsating within you. The thirst for something more, something beyond the mundane existence we find ourselves trapped within."

Dio's tone shifted a flicker of excitement in his voice. "Embrace your nature, Y/n. Unleash the true power that lies within you. I can show you a world where we reign supreme, where our immortal desires are fulfilled."