[Wings][18+]

A being from the heavens fell down to earth, many millenniums ago, God didn't want her among his angels, so he sent her down to stall and wait for humans. The name of this angel was Y/n, also known as the most closed up angels of all of them. Something about them made it seem like she was anything but an angel. 

Y/n landed on earth with a thud, feeling disoriented and confused. She looked around and saw that she was in a dense forest. As she stood up, she realized that her wings were gone, and she was now mortal. She felt a strange sense of sadness and loneliness that she had never felt before.

As she wandered through the forest, she came across a small village. The humans there were frightened of her at first, but she soon learned to communicate with them. She became known as a wise and mysterious figure, and the villagers often came to her for guidance and advice.

Y/n had been on earth for thousands of years, and she had seen civilizations rise and fall. She had witnessed the birth of new religions and the fall of old ones. She had watched as humans struggled to find meaning in their lives, and she had seen the same mistakes repeated over and over again.

Despite her long stay on earth, Y/n remained distant from humans. She had seen the darkness that existed in their hearts and knew that they were capable of great evil. But she had also seen their capacity for love and kindness, and she held onto the hope that one day they would find a way to overcome their flaws.

As time passed, Y/n became a legend among the humans. Some believed that she was a divine being sent by the gods to guide them, while others thought she was a demon in disguise. But to Y/n, these labels didn't matter. She knew that her purpose was to wait and watch, to observe and learn from the humans as they navigated their way through life.

And so she continued to wander the earth, a mysterious and enigmatic figure, always watching, always waiting for the day when humanity would finally find the path to true enlightenment.

Y/n had never met a human quite like Dio Brando. From the moment she met him, she sensed a darkness in him that was unlike anything she had ever encountered before. He was arrogant, cruel, and ruthless, and she knew that he was capable of great evil.

Despite this, Y/n felt drawn to Dio. She sensed that there was something more to him, something hidden beneath the surface. She began to watch him closely, observing his every move and trying to understand what made him tick.

As she watched Dio, Y/n saw glimpses of a troubled past. She saw the pain and suffering that he had experienced as a child, and she began to understand why he had turned out the way he had. She saw the darkness in his heart, but she also saw the potential for light.

Over time, Y/n began to form a bond with Dio. She saw the good in him, even when he couldn't see it himself. She tried to help him see that he had a choice, that he didn't have to follow the path of darkness that he had been on for so long.

But Dio was stubborn, and he refused to listen to Y/n's words of wisdom. He saw her as weak and naive, and he used her kindness to manipulate her for his own gain.

Despite this, Y/n never gave up on Dio. She knew that he was capable of redemption, and she continued to reach out to him, even when he pushed her away.

But eventually, Y/n's time on earth came to an end. God had decided that it was time for her to return to the heavens, and she had to say goodbye to Dio.

As she left, Y/n knew that she had left an imprint on Dio's heart. She had shown him a glimpse of light in a world of darkness, and she hoped that one day he would find his way back to that light.

Years later, Y/n heard stories of a man named Dio Brando, who had become a powerful and influential figure. She knew that it was the same Dio she had met all those years ago, and she smiled, knowing that she had played a small part in his journey to redemption.