VIII. [Married at First Sight Pt.1.]

Being the daughter of a rich doctor, you were to be married off. Being his only child upset him dearly. He wanted you to marry into a wealthy family, and to carry his legacy with your own children. This was the exact reason you were offered as a wife to one of the Joestar boys. 

Since the younger one had got married, you were offered to the eldest of the Joestar boys. The father of the two boys agreed that you marry his older son. However, nobody asked you if you ever wanted to marry him!!! And you didn't even know this man! 

The only good thing about him was that he was around your age. Which made you feel the lightest of relief. Maybe this Joestar boy wouldn't be such a bad husband. But you refused to believe anything good was to come your way. You knew something would have to go wrong. 

As you finally sat in your carriage with your father, you saw your mother wasn't with you. "Father, where is my mother?" — you asked him, he sighed sadly, "Your mother is on her way to America to get her treatment there. She needs it to get better, darling." You nodded as you watched the nature change outside, you felt like the ride was taking forever. 

You didn't want to wait any further, you were nervous. Your stomach was filled with butterflies, and you could feel your body tensed from the need to see this man for yourself and show yourself you were doomed. Even if he was around your age, you were not going to stay calm. 

You were on edge and your father could see that. "Darling, relax, I have seen this young man myself, he isn't as bad as you think. Please, don't worry." You, finally, arrived at the Joestar mansion. Your father came out first, he helped you out, you were wearing a long beautiful golden yellow dress. 

Your long maroon red hair and fair skin almost glistened in the summer sun, your dress was made for the weather, and it was even slightly revealing. You walked up to the two men waiting for you and your father. You held onto your father's arm. 

Finally, you raised your view to the other young man standing next to the elder gentleman, however, this man had a woman standing next to him. You felt hurt. This must be the younger one. Then there was the older one- "Hello there, Vincent! Old chap!" — Mr Joestar said as he greeted your father, you stood silent, not even a smile on your face. 

That is until your father spoke, "It is wonderful to see you, George, may I present to you, my daughter, Y/n Elisabeth Williams." — your father motioned to you, and you then smiled sweetly as Mr Joestar looked at you. You radiated with how beautiful you were, Mr Joestar took your hand and kissed the back of your palm, 

"It's a pleasure, Mr Joestar."