[Jotanic Pt.2.]

You were sitting in your luxurious suite

Dio on the other hand was outside chatting with men who could be of use to him, leaving you in the cold lonely room.

You didn't feel too happy, but it was better than being home, right? 

You sighed as you looked at the clock on the wall, it said it was almost 7 PM, you could soon come out, as soon as the sun was down. 

You sighed as you looked at the things you had in your suitcase. 

A single crystal neckless. 

You brought many clothes, upon Dio's request, but other than that, you had but a single neckless. 

It was the first thing Dio had ever given to you as a gift, and he made it. 

You had worn other necklaces, but this one you wore every time Dio was far away. 

As to have him close to your heart. 

He had chosen you over all the other women who were at his disposal. 

He lived in a gigantic castle, with you and his servants. 

They on the other hand were zombies and such. 

Meaning you always needed protection. 

However, on this ship, you hoped that Dio would make more time for you. 

It seemed you were wrong. 

You sighed as you decided to leave the luxurious suite, and go exploring. 

You looked outside, the coast was clear. 

You chuckled as you walked right out. 

The sun was setting, you walked to the most secluded point on the ship where nobody would be able to find you, there, you watched the sunset. 

One experience you would have never had if you didn't sneak out of your suite. 

However, it was soon time for Dio to find you were missing. 

You chuckled, 

"Oh, Dio. You'll be all lost without me." - you smirked as you felt your feet ache from your shoes, you were always wearing heels. 

You took your shoes off as you were seated at the very front of the ship, behind some big boxes. 

They were there just for decoration, but you were happy they were there, they gave you a place to hide from Dio. 

You enjoyed the silence and the sound of sea creatures and the waves, hitting against the ship itself. 

You knew this would be one of those wonderful days, and there weren't many of such days in your life. 

Especially with how overprotective Dio was with you. 

Some longer time passed, and you began feeling tired, the reason Dio told you to sleep during the day was so that you could be awake and sane at nighttime. 

However, since you didn't listen to him today, you were slowly getting tired, and you were now hoping he would find you. 

Watching the sun leave completely, you fell fast asleep. 

Not too long after you had fallen asleep, your crystal began glowing. 

"Y/n, I told you not to-" - he stopped himself as he saw you were sitting silently in the spot, sleeping. 

He sighed as he gently picked you up together with your shoes. 

He hated when you did this, but he could not bring himself to shout at you, especially not when you were sleeping so peacefully. 

He had not seen you this happy and excited about going somewhere with him, though he had really brought you here to have some freedom, the thought of actually spending some time with you seemed lovely to him, for the most part. 

As soon as he brought you back into the suite, he laid you on the big bed. 

However, you woke up because the bed was so cold.

"Dio..." - you mumbled as you called for him, he took your smaller hand in his and kissed it. 

"Sleep darling, you'll need it." - you frowned, 

"Stay with me... Please, Dio... You always leave me alone when I sleep..." - you mumbled, though he heard you just fine. 

"Very well then, you know the rules if we sleep together in bed though." - your eyes shot wide open, you were wide awake as you sat on the bed, 

"D-Dio! Y-You can't be s-serious about t-this!" - you stuttered, he smirked at you, eyeing you like prey you were.