[Just The Two of Us]

The sound of raindrops tapping against the window pane echoed through the room, mirroring the sombre rhythm of my heart.

I sat on the edge of my bed, my eyes fixed on the world outside, blurred by the cascading rain. It matched the tears welling up in my eyes, threatening to spill over and mingle with the raindrops.

The argument with Dio Brando, my lover and fiancé, replayed in my mind, each word a painful dagger to my wounded heart. We clashed over everything, from our families' expectations to our future together.

My family, traditional and unyielding, insisted that I marry Jonathan, a man they deemed suitable for me. But I, stubborn and headstrong, believed that Dio, the charismatic and enigmatic elder son of Mr Joestar, was the better choice.

We had shared a small flat, creating a world of our own, where love and passion intertwined. But now, it seemed like that world was crumbling before my eyes.

As the rain intensified, the weight of my actions pressed upon me, and I could feel the grip of regret tightening around my heart. Dio had uttered words that cut deep, threatening to sever the bond we once shared.

He had declared that he would leave on the first available train, leaving me with a sense of emptiness that seemed insurmountable. But I couldn't let him go without a fight. I had to find him, chase after him, and beg for forgiveness.

Without hesitation, I threw on my clothes and reached for my coat, its fabric cool against my trembling fingers. I knew time was of the essence, and I had to catch up with Dio before it was too late. As I rushed out of the building, raindrops mingled with my tears, an inseparable blend of despair and determination.

The streets were slick with rain, reflecting the dim lights that lined the way. Each step I took felt like an eternity, but I couldn't afford to slow down. Dio was as elusive as a phantom, but I clung to the hope that I could bridge the distance between us. I ran, my heart pounding in my chest, desperate to find him.

In my mind's eye, I saw Dio's face, his porcelain skin and piercing eyes that held both mystery and allure. Memories flooded my thoughts—the feel of his body against mine, the softness of his golden hair between my fingertips. The thought of losing him, losing those moments filled with tenderness and promises of forever, was unbearable.

I yearned to be in Dio's arms once more, to feel his embrace and hear the soothing cadence of his voice assuring me that everything would be alright once we were married. This chaos, this storm of emotions and uncertainty, was not what I had envisioned. I needed to catch up to Dio, to tell him that I loved him, that I needed him like the air I breathed.

With each passing moment, my determination grew stronger, fueling my legs to carry me further. The rain soaked through my clothes, plastering strands of damp hair against my forehead, but I pushed forward. The train station loomed in the distance, a beacon of hope amidst the grey and desolate night.

As I neared the station, my heart pounded louder, matching the rhythm of the approaching train. Would I be too late? Would Dio already be gone, leaving behind only shattered dreams? I prayed that fate would be on my side, that I could reach Dio in time, and that he would give me another chance.

The train screeched to a halt, and I scanned the platform, desperately searching for any sign of Dio. And then, there he was, standing at the edge of the platform, his presence commanding and his gaze distant. My heart soared, relief washing over me like a tidal wave. I hurried toward him, the raindrops and my racing heartbeat merging into one.

The rain intensified, mirroring the storm that raged within me. I reached the train station just in time to see Dio, his hand gripping the handle of the train door, ready to board and leave me behind. Panic surged through my veins, and I refused to let him slip away without a fight.