[Smut] [A deal with the "Devil"]

--------------

--------------

Listen carefully, don't deal withthe devil.--------------

Like any other human, Dio Brando, adopted son of George Joestar, wanted to be rich and famous.

But one thing stood in his way.

He had a long road ahead, and he wanted all the riches now.

As the time passed, he decided that he'd do anything for the riches.

At that same moment, a little demon opened her ruby-red eyes.

"Y/n. Get on with it." - said your father, the Devil.

"Yes, father..." - you said as you got up and rubbed your eyes, flying up to the surface, you searched for the boy who wanted it all. 

As you found his home, you decided to appear. 

[Y/n POV]

I came in through the window, watching the boy as he slept. 
"Dio ~" - I called in a soft seductive voice, his eyes suddenly shot open. 

"Hello there, handsome ~" - you smirked as you looked at him,
"I heard you want to be famous and rich, am I right?" - I saw his eyes squint as he glared at me. 

"What's the catch?" - he asked, I smirked, "You have to give me your eldest child upon birth." 

He looked at me and smirked, "So be it. You can have every brat I make in my opinion." - he eyed me, as if he felt some sort of attraction to me, making me gasp internally. 

[3rd person POV]

"What in the hell?!" - you muttered as you felt him sit up and pull you into his lap. As he held you, you felt him bite your neck. 

The sharp fangs made you realize he isn't just any mortal, he is a vampire. Caught in your own trap, you felt him licked the bite he gave you. 

You hoped your father was watching because you felt the need to give this man way more than he actually deserved. 

He slowly began groping your breasts, making you gasp at his touch, and not even a few minutes passed when he began undressing you. 

Your face was heated, feeling his cold hands move along your warm body, making you shiver, no mortal ever did this without asking or without permission, but this mortal was not mortal. 

He slowly trailed his kisses up to your lips until he pressed his lips against yours, making you give out a soft moan. 

The kiss was deep and passionate, making you moan louder into his mouth, he only removed his pants enough to release his hard member, "You need to be more careful, little demon. Because next time you make an offer to me, it might be your last."