[Jotanic Pt. 1.]

It was April 10th 1912, you were going to board a beautiful large ship called the Titanic

However, you weren't alone on this journey. 

You together with a husband of yours, decided to travel by this glorious ship. 

You were soon going to arrive at the docs as you rode in a carriage. 

Your husband, Dio Brando, a vampire, had planned everything out for the two of you. 

He had wanted to take you here since you do not get out often and since you were a loyal wife, he thought to treat you to a lovely little trip.

You smiled as you saw the ship at the docs, 

"Oh look, Dio! The ship looks so wonderful!" - you said filled with excitement. 

Dio, on the other hand, didn't show much interest. 

He decided that he was bringing you to this ship as you needed to relax. 

Though he knew he would relax as well, he did not plan on enjoying this useless cruise. 

"Very nice, Y/n darling." - he was more focused on you, your beautiful body in particular. 

He felt the carriage stop, the way he kept looking at you, you would have felt crept out if he were not your loving husband.  

As the driver brought your bags towards the ship, Dio helped you out of the carriage, 

"Careful darling, you don't want to hurt yourself." - he said as he held you by your waist. 

You on the other hand jumped into his arms, hugging him. 

He was surely embarrassed by you, but since you were going on a trip, he didn't want to spoil it for you, but he surely would point it out to you later, nicely that is. 

The two of you walked closer to where the ship was docked. 

Smiling, you held your husband's arm tightly. 

There, waiting for you, was the captain of the ship. 

He greeted the two of you and Dio greeted him, 

"I see you've brought your beautiful wife, Lord Brando." - the captain said, ah right, your husband was the lord to these people. 

You didn't understand why, but perhaps you could never understand this since you were not from here. 

"Yes. I've brought her to relax. I do hope you have everything prepared." - he said sternly as you looked at him wide-eyed, as you had not seen your husband like this in a long time. 

He spoke like this mostly when he was angry with you, but maybe he wasn't angry now?

You smiled at the poor man who tried to not get his head chopped clean off, or his blood sucked out by your husband, though you were quite oblivious to this. 

Your husband then led you onto the ship, as soon as you got on, you felt a little dizzy, but the dizziness soon passed. 

It was probably a temporary thing. 

You looked at your husband who was smirking for a reason unknown to you. 

"Dio, is everything alright?" - you asked as he turned his head away from you. 

Soon one of the servants there came to take your things to your room. 

You and Dio followed to know exactly where you were going to stay. 

You were still holding onto Dio's arm as you walked, you had this tendency to easily forget what you were doing, and besides, you had an umbrella protecting you from the sun. 

Why? Well, Dio liked your beautiful pale skin, and he wanted you to keep it that way, it was the same for your eyes and hair, you were an albino. 

He liked you just the way you were. 

You were pretty and looked like a porcelain doll. 

"We're here sir!" - the servant said as he left your luggage in the big suite. 

You looked around to see it was so lovely. 

"Thank you so much, Dio." - you said after the servant left, and you kissed his cheek. 

He was used to you showing kindness and love through such delicate actions. 

Another reason he never treated you like the other wives/women he had. 

You were simply too fragile and precious to him. 

You weren't aware but Dio had brought you here for one sole reason. 

To make love to you and have a child with you.