[Jotanic Pt.3.]

"Oh, I am serious, my dear

"Oh, I am serious, my dear." - he gently moved his hands up to your waist, 

"You know the rules." - you sighed, Dio always needed to be right, and he always wanted to do the one thing you didn't. 

He wanted to take you, make your whole body his to play with. 

"B-But what if I'm not ready?" - you were begging him not to do this, but he seemed more than eager to finally make love to you. 

"Fine then. I'll stay, under one condition." - he said, you looked at him with curiosity, 

"What is this condition?" - you asked.

He sighed as he looked at you with puppy eyes, 

"Please... Be the mother of my child." - your eyes widened as he said these words. 

You, on the other hand, were at a loss for words. 

You did not understand, it was as if he spoke a completely different language. 

You thought for a few moments, before ultimately deciding that you in fact will agree to this condition. 

"Dio..." - he looked at you, filled with what seemed like hope. 

"I..." - you sighed, 

"How much time can you give me, does it have to be on this cruise?" - you asked him.

He was already satisfied, 

"You have exactly four days. After the fourth day passes, you will do as I said." - he answered. 

You sighed and nodded, 

"Very well then." - you said as you laid down and felt a weight next to you. 

Dio had actually laid in the bed with you. 

You were happy. 

He felt so warm and comforting too. 

But his smell, he smelled like vanilla to you. 

This excited you, but you kept that thought to yourself. 

You didn't want to get his hopes up tonight. 

There were still many more days for the two of you to make love to one another.

🌙~~🌙~~🌙

You woke up the next morning, feeling the need to touch Dio's body, however, he for the first time was actually in bed still. 

You were quite surprised as well. 

He seemed to be knocked out cold too. 

You didn't want to alarm him, but you were definitely hungry by this point, and you wanted to get something to eat. 

You moved out of his grasp, but before you could even open the door to the suite...  

"Where do you think you're going?" - he asked as he had moved with unholy speed.

You were blushing brightly as you felt him grab your hips, 

"I'm hungry Dio." - you said in a soft, still tired voice. 

He smiled softly, 

"I'll have them bring you food, you stay here and rest." - he kissed along your neck, you nodded as you went back to the bed. 

He was really going to keep you in this room until you fulfil his wishes, maybe you could try to sneak out, but he promised he would stay with you in the room. 

You sighed, 

"This is going to be a long journey..." - you sighed as Dio had already left to get you some food.