[Married At First Sight Pt.4.]

Today was your happy day

You were going to marry the man of your dreams. 

You were on the verge of tears. 

"Oh, Y/n. Do not cry dear." - Erina smiled as she helped you get ready for your happiest day. 

"Oh, Erina, I just can't believe that in such a short time, Dio and I had become so close." - you smiled, a week ago, you and Dio were strangers, and today, you will get married. 

It was all so perfect. 

Nothing will ruin your wedding day. 

"You're all ready." - Erina said as she placed your veil over your face. 

Your father waited for you to appear. 

You were going to get married in a church, of course. 

This meant you would have the perfect ceremony and everything. 

You exited your room with Erina who followed you and your father to the carriage. 

She then got into her own carriage with Jonathan and Mr Joestar who left before you. 

Your father wanted to leave a good effect on the wedding by letting them all get there first. 

You agreed to this because you too thought it would be better this way. 

"You look wonderful, my dear." - your father said. 

You smiled as the carriage began moving. 

You rode to the church for what seemed like forever. 

But once you arrived, you were scared. 

Dio was waiting on the other side of that door. 

With his father beside him. 

You took a deep breath as your father spoke, 

"Don't be nervous my dear. All will be alright. Trust me." - you nodded and took your time to calm down. 

Finally, as the doors opened, your father led you to the altar where Dio stood in his suit. 

You could feel your cheeks redden as you finally arrived at the altar. 

Your father passed you on to Dio, he smiled as the priest began speaking. 

The ceremony was wonderful. 

"You may now kiss the bride." - the priest said, Dio, removed the veil and revealed your beautiful face.  

Before you knew it, he kissed you deeply as the whole church cheered, all your friends and family were cheering you on. 

The couple made in heaven. 

You were wonderful. 

And as soon as you broke the kiss, Dio picked you up in bridal style and carried you out. 

The people soon joined after you as he carried you to the carriage. 

You rode all the way back to the manor where you had the best wedding celebration there could have been. 

Dio and you even made time to sneak out while nobody was looking. 

You were eating some of your wedding cake with smiles on your faces. 

You were finally united, 

"Dio." - you said as you looked at him, 

"Yes, my love?" - he asked, 

"When will we have children?" - he almost choked from surprise. 

"Woah, don't die on me now!" - you chuckled as he finally was able to calm himself down, 

"You demonic woman!" - the two of you laughed as he kissed you once more. 

"We'll have as many kids as you want. Even as many as twenty if that is what your heart desires!" - he laughed as you kissed his cheek, 

"I'll hold onto that promise then." - you smiled as you kissed once more, before returning to your wedding celebration.