[Smut][When dad steals your girl]

This summer was going to be the best one yet

This summer was going to be the best one yet. You were going to spend your time with Gio and his father Dio Brando. 

He was strictly against it at first, but the moment he brought you over, he saw how well you and his father were getting along. 

However, it didn't take long for you and Dio to get a little too close. Giorno decided to leave and get something while you stayed at home with Dio. That was his greatest mistake. 

Because while you were sunbathing, you were visited by Dio. "Greetings, Y/n." - he said smirking at you. "Hello there, Mr Brando." - you smiled at the sight of the familiar man. 

"Have you seen Giorno? I can't find him." - he said, you smiled and spoke, "He said he went out to get something, I didn't ask him what or where he was going." - you said as you slowly stood up and jumped into the pool. 

Gracefully you resurfaced and saw Dio was looking at you with a smirk, "You want to join me, Dio?" - you chuckled as his grin only widened 

"Of course, darling." - he jumped inside the pool, as he was already dressed for swimming, his bottom was quite tight though, so you could see the outlines of his member, making you blush madly. 

"You see something you like?" - he spoke as he cornered you, he was so tall and muscular, he almost made you have a nose bleed anytime you stood close to him. 

When you saw how he was acting when you first met him, it was hilariously funny. 
Because he was the one who almost drooled at the sight of you, and the way you were dressed did not help in the least. 

But over the past three months, you had begun to get the hots for Gio's dad, Dio. As if he knew, he'd give you hints and such, and you'd sometimes touch him or Gio under the table. 

The worst part was that you once touched him on accident, and he knew, you even apologized, which he accepted, but he also gave you the hint to not be shy about it. 

But right now, he was nearing closer and closer until his lips were only merely an inch away from your own. That was the exact moment you heard Giorno return home, causing you to sigh in relief. 

You swam out of the pool and went to greet Gio. He smirked and kissed you, leaving you speechless. Lucky you, Gio was with you as his dad was under an umbrella which kept him safe from the sun, while you and Giorno were swimming and kissing. 

︵‿︵‿୨🎆୧‿︵‿︵

It was a little later, around 6 in the evening, when Giorno and you decided to eat dinner together outside. However, as you were getting started on dinner, Gio got a call from his gang members, who were calling in desperate need of help. 

This was something you were afraid of, if Gio left now, Dio wouldn't hesitate on catching you and making his move. Giorno was well aware, but he had to do, "Don't worry Y/n, I'll be back before you know it." - he pecked your lips and hugged you before he left.