[Children, Children, Children]

If you had the ability to stop time, like a certain someone, you'd stop it right now and keep it that way

As your lover and you fought.

That is right, your husband and you.

Dio Brando.

Why is this so important?

Well, he began this fight as if it were any other day.

☁️💫☁️

"Y/n, will you have another baby with me." - he said. You rolled your eyes,

"Dio, we already have Giorno." - you said, he sighed,

"Just one more, please I want to hold your rounded belly again! ~"

He pleaded.

You sighed as you thought he was kidding.

Besides, you didn't have the greatest experience with your last pregnancy.

Your little vampire baby was already quite the trouble to you.

"I don't want another one. Not after how painful Giorno's birth was." - you said.

Dio frowned as he kept rubbing your lower abdomen,

"Come on. Just one more. Your body can handle it, Y/n."

You turned to look at him,

"Ask me when you become pregnant, Dio. When you feel how painful a pregnancy can be."

And that was when shit went down.

"You will obey me and if I order you to bear my child you will!"

You rolled your eyes at him.

"I said it once, Dio, I won't repeat myself. Be reasonable."

Suddenly you felt him attack your neck with his fangs, sucking the little of life essence left in you.

"Dio stop it!" - you punched him with your elbow, getting him off of you.

"When I'm ready I'll have a baby! Give me time! It's not a 100% no! But I need time Dio!"

☁️💫☁️

However, ever since then he refused to talk to you.

You decided that you'd give your little Giorno more attention, at least until Dio changed his mind and started talking to you again.

As you were playing with Giorno, who was barely a few months old, you thought to yourself that maybe Giorno could use a younger sibling to play with.

As you thought, you noticed Dio sitting on his silky chair not too far away.