[Married At First Sight Pt.2.]

You greeted Mr Joestar's younger son and his wife who seemed very sweet when you heard someone talk from behind you

"This is the hag I shall marry father?" - HAG?! YOU?! You took a shallow breath and looked at Mr Joestar, 

"I apologize Mr Joestar." - you said before he could scold his son. 

"I believe I do not satisfy your son's expectations." - you turned to see the man who spoke to you in such a rude manner. 

He was handsome, oh like a devil he was handsome. 

He, on the other hand, was frozen. 

Lost in his mind. 

You smirked as you knew your charms had done their part. 

Your beauty was too much for the poor man to comprehend. 

You smiled, 

"I am Y/n Elisabeth Williams, it was a pleasure." - you held out your hand, he didn't move, you went to retract your hand when he suddenly took it and kissed it. 

You felt your cheeks warm up as your fathers watched. 

You felt butterflies again. 

But something was telling you that this man was the one. 

"I apologize for my words, Miss Williams." - he smirked at you as he kissed your hand again. 

"I believe I owe you more than an apology, I believe a nice walk would satisfy, do you agree?" - he had just asked you out! 

You chuckled lightly, 

"Why, of course, I agree..." - you looked at him, he had not even introduced himself,

"Ah, pardon my behaviour, Miss Williams, I am Dio Joestar, the elder son of Mr George Joestar." - you smiled as he offered you his arm to hold onto. 

You took his offer and walked with him. 

Your father was happy, you had found someone with a mouth as foul as yours. 

A match from heaven. 

Or hell. 

Depending on whom you ask. 

🌙~~🌙~~🌙

Meanwhile, you walked down the dirt path as Dio led you. 

"It is wonderful out here." - you smiled as you laid your head on his shoulder, you stayed that way for a short while until you realized what you were doing. 

"S-Sorry. I-I guess I got a little carried away." - you sighed as you felt your anxiety hit you like a train. 

"Do not apologize Y/n." - he smiled at you as you sighed in relief, 

"I'm sorry, Dio, I just thought you would be different." - you said with a nervous smile. 

"Hm? Do elaborate Y/n. How did you imagine me?" - he asked with utter curiosity. 

"Well, first off, I thought you would be in your late thirties." - you chuckled and so did he, 

"I also didn't think you would have such a foul mouth." - he smirked at you as you spoke, 

"I didn't think you would be this beautiful or sassy Y/n." - he chuckled to himself as you felt your cheeks heat up. 

"So, since we surprised one another..." - you said, 

"Do you think this marriage, at first sight, will work?" - he merely smiled as he pulled you close. 

"We shall see."