[King of England Pt.1]

Living in the woods like the little red riding hood's grandmother, you were enjoying yourself

As you were picking flowers in the meadow close to the forest, near a pretty dirt pathway, you saw a light, a man on a beautiful black horse. 

His long golden hair made your heart flutter, his amber eyes made you shiver as they looked at you. 

His amber eyes glowed like the fire ambers in the most beautiful of fireplaces, he was magnificent.

He would usually pass by your small cottage, not even noticing it. You would watch him as he rode his black horse, not taking a notice of you.

Luckily you knew his fate, he had to stop in front of your cottage one day, just like the many before him. 

You once knew a man who, same as this prince, rode along this path, and he, too, one day stopped in front of your cottage, at the time it wasn't yours, it was your mother's.

What became of her? 

She died after 18 years of your life. 

She was around 36 years old. 

She gave birth to you at age 18. 

This was an unbreakable curse that bound you and the Joestar lineage.

They were known to fall for your family's female members. 

Within a few days, the men would be cursed and their offspring would either die or they would survive to carry on with the curse. 

The latter was always or most often the case. 

Yet this man, unlike the Joestars you had seen, did not look the part. You shrugged it off, thinking that the current king married a blonde queen. 

Which seemed to be the case.

As you watched the prince pass by again, he suddenly came to a halt, this was the sign that his day had come. 

His men were with him, eying you as you stood and watched, 

"Lady!" - he said, making yourself return to reality for a moment. 

"Yes, your grace?" - you came closer to the handsome graceful man. 

"Come." - he said as he waited on his horse, he wasn't wearing his heavy armour which surprised you, 

"Do not make me wait, woman." - he snapped at you as you stumbled, quickly walking up to the handsome prince. 

He held out his hand and you took it. 

He pulled you upon his horse, placing you in his lap.

You felt your cheeks heat up as he held you by your waist, making sure you don't fall off of his horse, 

"Relax." - he whispered to you softly, making your cheeks burn with heat. 

His voice felt like a breeze of the cold wind. 

You nodded and tried to calm yourself down. 

It was as if you knew, this was going to be a dangerous task. 

As you rode, you felt this man steal glances at you, making you feel embarrassed. 

You saw that you were nearing the city walls. 

The city was grand, and the castle was even grander. 

"This, my darling, is going to be your new home." - he said, you looked up at him and then back in front of you. 

You felt your hand being taken and the back of your palm was grazed by the sharp teeth of the man who had brought you to this big city. 

As you reached the palace gates, they were brought down. 

You could see another man standing there with his white horse and a woman who too seemed to be from outside the palace. 

Her hair was long and blonde, you envied the woman, you felt as if you weren't worthy to be here. 

"Do not look at him, or her. They do not matter to you. You hear me?" - he whispered into your ear, making your body flinch at his touch. 

"You will do more than fine." - he said as he got off his horse and he then helped you get down as well. 

You dusted your dress off and looked at him, 

"Yes, master." - you mumbled, making him smirk, 

"Don't call me that in front of them. They will suspect something." - you nodded. 

"Yes, my love." - you said quietly, now making him flinch, but he chuckled at how you understood your role better without him explaining it.

He offered you his arm, and you took it without much hesitation. 

He brought you up to the man you realized was his brother, 

"Brother." - the man said, 

"Dio, I see you've finally brought your mystery maiden." - his brother smirked, so Dio is this man's name. 

You felt your cheeks heat up as he introduced you to his brother and his lady.