III. - [Midnight Betrayal]

You were walking through the small town you lived in. Happily humming to yourself. It was nighttime and you had just finished work. You worked as a maid for a rich man. However, as you walked on your way home, you heard sudden yelling and hissing. "Huh? What in the hell..." - you looked behind the corner to see two men who looked like vampires attack a poor defenceless young man. 

You wanted to do something and so you did. You got your golden revolver out and shot at the two's heads. You hid in the shadows and waited patiently. Silence. No more screeches. Suddenly you felt yourself being dragged into the moonlight. The man that stood in front of you was handsome and blond, he had beautiful eyes, and you could just get lost in them. 

"Thank you..." - he muttered, you took his hand gently. He looked at you and you looked at him. Something didn't feel quite right. And yet it did. What was this feeling? You couldn't exactly explain to yourself. But he felt like someone you had known forever. And surely you felt like you did see this young man before. "Come with me." - you nodded slowly.

You took his hand and he led you to his home. He seemed to live in a mansion that seemed more than familiar to you. The Joestar Mansion. Their estate. Was he a Joestar? You couldn't exactly tell. But by the look on his face, he looked nothing like the Joestars you had seen. He squeezed your hand as you suddenly stopped in front of the large door of the mansion. 

"Stay here. I don't want you to get hurt." - he said, however, you pulled on his sleeve, "Don't... You won't come out alive..." - you tried pleading with him. "Who told you I needed you?" - he asked but realized this was a stupid question as he had realized you needed to be here for a reason anyway. So he sighed, and you entered the mansion together with him. 

"Stop right there!" - another man shouted. This man you knew, Jonathan Joestar. Your eyes widened. He was scolding the man who hid you behind him when Jonathan noticed you. "Did you bring your partner in crime?!" - he shouted, it was all probably about a crime this blonde must have tried to commit. Suddenly your instinct kicked in. 

"I-I am his accomplice." The man in front of you froze. You were going to blow his cover. However, the young Joestar looked to see you were a woman, "You dragged a nice young lady into this?! Dio how dare you?!" - Jonathan yelled, you sighed and pulled out your golden revolver and shot Jonathan in the head. Before Dio could stop you he looked at you. 

"You're welcome." - you smirked at him. In the moonlight, he looked at you. You were beautiful. He suddenly grabbed your wrists, and before you could say peanut butter and jelly he kissed you deeply yet roughly with passion.