𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕀𝕀. - 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕃𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕔𝕪

NOTE: You're Y/n Brando - Giovanna, living in Italy in 2001. You're the mother of four sons, all fathered by Dio Brando. Your sons are Giorno (15), Rikiel (13), Donatello (13), and Ungalo (13).
_______________________________________________________________

"Hey mamma." - your eldest, Giorno, greeted you. "Buongiorno, Giogio." - you smiled as you were reading on the luxurious balcony. "I was wondering where my father is?" - he asked. Before you could even answer, your lover appeared. His golden hair shined in the sunlight. It made you blush.

"Ah, good morning Dio." - you chuckled, and he raised an eyebrow. Being the curious and mean person he was, he sat behind you. Giorno watched in slight discomfort as the two of you were cuddling. "What did you need?" - Dio asked, "I want to join the Passione!"

Your eyes widened, but Dio's did not. He was calm and merely smirked. "Very well then, off you go. But don't come crying to me or your mother when you get shot." He was that type of parent. Do it, you're free to do so, but don't come back crying.

This made you worry. As soon as Giorno thanked you, he left the big mansion. "What are you thinking?!" - you groaned and walked back inside the house. You didn't want to talk to Dio after this. You were pissed and afraid for your baby boy's safety. Meanwhile, you had three other babies to take care of. 

While you took care of the other three boys, you were more than pissed. Dio on the other hand didn't give a fuck about how you felt, as he knew you'd forgive him when you saw how smart his idea was. 

You were now getting ready to take a long relaxing bath when you heard something crash in the living room, you already knew it was the three brats. "Donatello! Ungalo! Rikiel! If I find any vase of mine broken no play station or computer games for a week!!!" 

You walked downstairs to see Dio was cleaning up the mess he had made. He had from what you could see broken your favourite vase. "Dio Brando!" - you shouted which made him drop the pieces into the rubbish. Your eyes were all watery as you glared at him. 

"I thought you'd give a damn about my belongings!" - you sighed as you walked away, Dio, on the other hand, tried to not feel anything at this point. He didn't want to stay with you. Having had enough of being a father of four children. He did the one thing you never thought would happen. 

He walked up to your bedroom and left you a letter. He exited the bedroom with the words, "I'm sorry, my love." - he walked out, and before he could leave, Donatello stopped him, "Father... Where are you going?" - he asked with a sad expression. 

Dio slowly kneeled to his height, "You'll understand one day. Your mamma will be with you. While I'll be out there. Keep a good eye on her." - he smiled one of his rare smiles as Donatello hugged his dad.  

Once you were done with your shower, you noticed Dio was nowhere to be found. You sighed as you threw the papers off the table. You were frustrated. You shoved all the papers into the rubbish never reading his divorce letter to you. 

You cried night after night, unable to get over the idea he was gone. You hoped he would return, but deep down, Donatello knew very well that was never going to happen. He would try and tell you that Dio had left for good, but ever since you threw away that paper...

Donatello had found it and then saved it. In case you wouldn't believe him. He gave you the paper which only made you depressed and suicidal. Not even half a year had passed, and you had tried to take your own life at least three times. 

Many years passed, and now you were all alone. Your sons all left. And you were getting uglier and uglier. The only son who still remembered you was Donatello. He would visit you now and again, only to see you would always try to take away your own life. 

Little did you know that your lover was gone, he had been killed by a wretched Joestar. And now, you were alone. Mrs Brando/Giovanna. You weren't even a grandmother. And even if you were, what would be the use? You were an old woman. 

You had given birth at the fragile age of 15, Dio was the father of your first baby, Giorno. Over time, you had three more kids. You thought you were a happy family until he left you... 

"Hello, Donatello." - you barely could smile any more.

However, Donatello didn't come alone. He brought his brothers with him. "Mamma..." - you heard Giorno's voice. He was alive? Tears were brought to your eyes, "Giogio..." - you smiled brightly as you were in bed, practically chained to it. 

Your sons engulfed you in hugs and kisses, as they were crying, "Your father... He's... dead?" - you asked them, Ungalo and Rikiel nodded, "I'm sorry mamma... We should have come to see you sooner..." - Giorno cried, you smiled, "I'll die soon anyway my dears..." 

They looked at you in shock, "Mamma! You can't die!" - Ungalo and Rikiel cried out. Meanwhile, Donatello already knew what you were talking about. The drinking, drugs and smoking had done their damage to you. Your body was giving up on you. 

You were going to die, and you'd be together with Dio once more... "Keep an eye out for each other... I don't want to see any of you in heaven before you have kids, ya got that?" - you chuckled, but this made you cough and choke. 

Before the boys knew, you were gone. Giorno broke into tears, "MAMMA!!!" - he hugged you as your heart finally gave out. The others were also crying, meanwhile, Donatello found one picture you cherished most all this time...

A picture of you as a happy family. It was a picture in which Giorno was two years old, Donatello was one and Rikiel and Ungalo were just newborns. "I will miss you, mamma..." - he smiled as he kissed the picture of an 18-year-old you.

You had beautiful ice-blue eyes, pale skin, and purple hair. You looked so beautiful, he thought.  He decided what he would do to have you in his memory forever. He later made lockets with the same picture for all his brothers to always have you by their side. 

You were now in heaven and their hearts. Always. Meanwhile, you were in heaven, Dio had found you and explained himself. And you were more than happy that you were together again. Even your sons took their time to bury you with your lover's body. 

And on the tall gravestone, with your sculptures which were covered in flowers, the text said as follows: 

[Dio Brando         &    Y/n Brando - Giovanna]
[Born, April 12th 1868  Born, May 3rd 1970]
[Died, ???                            Died, ???                     ]

May they rest in peace.