[Married At First Sight Pt.3.]

You had stayed at the Joestar manor, spending your time with your fiancé

The two of you were made for one another. 

All the people within the manor could see this. 

Your wedding was to be held tomorrow. 

Your wedding dress and all was already bought, and the place was all set. 

Meanwhile, you were sitting in the library with your future husband. 

"Dio, could you pass me some brandy please?" - you asked sweetly, Dio gave you his glass, and you took a small sip of the drink, for a lady of your status you drank all sorts of drinks. 

Though you shared this secret with Dio, only because he liked that about you. 

"I hope you won't drink the whole bottle with me, darling. I don't think I have a bed large enough for a drunken lady such as yourself." - you chuckled as you kissed his cheek, he looked at you and smirked, 

"Don't tease me now Y/n, you had a lot to drink." - you grinned as you spoke, 

"Look who's talking, you would give anything to devour me right now, Mr Joestar." - you smiled as he gave in and kissed you on the lips. 

You blushed but kissed him back, letting him push his wet muscle in your mouth, your tongues danced together, as he explored your mouth. 

You were melting in his arms as he slowly removed his tongue from your mouth and softly removed his lips from yours. 

"You're a great kisser you know." - you smiled as you fixed your clothes and hair, he too did the same. 

He smirked, 

"How on Earth would you know this Miss Williams?" - he chuckled as you kissed his cheek once more. 

"Well, it is getting quite late. I think I shall retire to my chambers. Unless you want to join me for an evening walk." - you looked at him and smiled. 

Your body looked so inviting to him, and the way you spoke, your words were like honey. 

"Very well, a beautiful helpless lady such as yourself should not walk alone at night." - he offered you his arm which you took. 

The two of you walked together down the grand stairs and made your way to the main entrance. 

A butler opened the door for you as you walked out.  

The night was young, and so were the two of you. 

🌙~~🌙~~🌙

You could only imagine what Dio had in store for you. 

He led you to a beautiful meadow, not too far away. 

Near the meadow was a small hill. 

He helped you up the hill, you were smiling the whole way up, it was silly how the two of you almost stumbled on your way to the top. 

But once you made it, you were happy. 

You laid on the soft grass as you held hands and watched the stars. 

"Dio..." - you said quietly, 

"Yes?" - he whispered to you, 

"I think I'm in love with you." - you said shyly. 

"I think I'm in love with you too." - he smiled as you kissed, a shooting star falling in the sky as you did. 

A new love was born.