[The bargain]

It was a warm summer day, 1980, and I was about to finish high school. It was May, and I was invited with my hot friends to a party at someone's house. It was actually none other than Giorno Brando's house party. It was all happening while his dad, Dio Brando, was out of town. 

As we arrived at Giorno Brando's house, we were greeted by a sea of people. The air was filled with music, laughter, and the scent of grilled food. It was obvious that this party was going to be one of the biggest events of the year.

We were quickly ushered inside, where the party was in full swing. People were dancing, drinking, and having a good time. I spotted Giorno across the room, and he waved us over. As we made our way through the crowd, I couldn't help but feel a little intimidated by the number of people at the party.

Giorno introduced us to some of his friends, and we spent the next few hours mingling and getting to know them. As the night went on, the party started to get a little wilder. People were jumping into the pool, and some were even climbing up on the roof.

At some point, I noticed that Giorno had disappeared, and I went looking for him. I found him in his room, sitting on his bed and staring out the window. I asked him what was wrong, and he told me that he was worried about his dad finding out about the party.

I reassured him that everything would be fine and that we would help him clean up after the party was over. Giorno seemed to relax a little bit, and we spent the rest of the night talking and listening to music.

As the party wound down, we started to clean up the mess that had been made. It was a lot of work, but we managed to get everything cleaned up before Giorno's dad came back.

Looking back on that night, I realize that it was one of the most memorable experiences of my life. It was a moment of freedom and independence, and it felt like anything was possible. I will always cherish the memories of that warm summer night in 1980.

However, one day, I realized I was already about 40 years old, and I felt like going back to that day... I wished to do so. However, what I didn't realize was... that I didn't need to go back in time for the same event to repeat... 

I was surprised when my friend invited me to a party at the Brando's place. It brought back memories of the wild and carefree party I had attended there so many years ago. I felt excited and a little nervous as I made my way to the house.

As I arrived, I was greeted by the same sea of people, the same music, and the same scent of grilled food that I remembered from before. It was like nothing had changed, yet everything was different.

I spotted Giorno across the room, and he looked just as handsome and charming as I remembered him. He greeted me warmly and introduced me to some of his friends. It was strange to see so many new faces, but there was still a sense of familiarity and comfort that came from being back in that same place.

As the night went on, the party started to get a little wilder, just like before. People were jumping into the pool, and some were even climbing up on the roof. I found myself laughing and dancing, just like I had done so many years ago.

But this time, I wasn't a teenager anymore. I had more life experience and wisdom than I had back then. I realized that I didn't need to go back in time to experience the same feelings of freedom and independence. I could find those same feelings in the present, by embracing the joy and excitement of the moment.

As the party was in full swing, I noticed someone who stood out from the crowd. He was dressed in an elegant suit, and he had a strikingly handsome face. He looked like he could be in his thirties, but there was something about him that was different.