VII. - [Bittersweet 3]

You made your way out of the forest. It was dark, and you could barely see anything at all. However, you could hear someone running. Before you could react, you heard a low growl. Your eyes widened as you slowly turned around. 

A wolf was right behind you. You in your right mind didn't want to scream for help. You had to stay calm. But how. Your breathing quickened and it became shallow. Your palms were sweaty, you had nowhere to run. You stood there when the wolf finally charged at you. 

"AAAA!!!" — you screamed as you waited for your death. However, nothing was happening, and you were on the ground. Trying to move back onto your feet. It was Dio. He had stabbed the wolf. You watched him as he ripped the wolf apart. 

His beautiful clothes were now soaked in the animal's blood. But good news, your clothes were bloody as well. You saw Dio stand up, "What I have to do for you, wretched woman! Will you stop running away from me and getting us into trouble?!" — you felt tears threaten to fall as you glared at him. 

"You don't know when to give up, do you, Dio?!" — you shouted at him. He sighed as his eyes watered a bit. You realized you had shouted at him again. "Jonathan had hidden your letters from me... And ate the sweets you made for me..." — Dio said as he stood there, breathing heavily. 

He unbuttoned his shirt, making you blush. "I didn't know... I just thought he would give them to you..." — you said with sadness in your voice, he on the other hand offered you his hand once more. You gladly took it as he pulled you in for a kiss. You blushed as you melted into the kiss. 

For the first time in your life, you felt butterflies in your stomach. And Dio Joestar was your first kiss. You blushed and pulled away when you realized you had just kissed Dio Joestar. "S-Sorry." — you said as you looked away. "Don't apologize for something we both enjoyed Y/n." — he said as he took your hand and led you away from the forest and through the meadow. 

You were blushing the whole time as he led you to the Joestar mansion. That was when you realized Dio had a couple of scratches on his chest. "D-Dio you're hurt!" — you said as you began tearing up. He tilted his head and chuckled, "I'm glad you care about me. But don't worry, I'll be fine as long as you are." — he smirked as he kissed your temple. 

You blushed bright red as he opened the door to the mansion. Just at the top of the stairs awaited Mr George Joestar. "Dio, I hope the two of you haven't murdered someone on your way here." — he chuckled as he came to check on the two of you. You told him your story and ever since that day, you and Dio made a promise that one day you would marry him, and you would become Mrs Joestar.